IC:benQ LCDs 18/19/22/24 inches

Jul 7, 2007
www.buygamingstuff.com
hello friends,
I was planning 22" LCD for my self.I cant wait for too long .so i made few research in market.my budget is too tight .i luckly came to know about my friend who is working in benQ.He offered prices to me that was too good ,so i taught why me let others too benefit .

here are the prices:

22" LCD benQ final price rs:13200/-(ALL THE PRICES ARE FINAL PRICE INCLUDING TAXES except shipping.)
model no:T221W
BenQ Europe - Computing

19" LCD benQ final price rs:8650/-(got embedded speakers)(sorry friends it was 19 inches not 18 :p ,so changes made)
model NO for 19 INCHES:E900Wa
BenQ India - Computing

20" LCD benQ final Price rs:10,200/-
model no:T201W
Techtree.com India > Reviews > Basics > Monitors > BenQ T201WA

24 "LCD benQ final Price rs:21,250/-
model no:G2400W / G2400WA
BenQ Global - Computing

hey friends ,this is final perfect links and model no.
I am sorry for previous links,this are perfect talked with regional manager of benQ regarding this matter.
1 more thing 24" FP241W model is not avilable atleast with benQ.
so sorry vivek n dinesh,FP model is no more into production
:tongue:
NOTE:
  • I am not making any money or some thing from this DEAL.I am just trying to share the benefit which i am getting .
  • PAYMENT HAS TO BE MADE IN ADVANCE
  • NO WAITING ,PRODUCT WILL BE SHIPPED ON THE NEXT DAY ONCE PAYMENT IS RECIEVED
  • YOU ALL WILL GET XEROX COPY OF ORIGINAL BILL FOR SURE ,AS I WILL PLACE BULK ORDER
  • IF YOU ARE INTRESTED IN ANY OTHER MODEL THEN DROP ME PM,I WILL TALK TO HIM AND THEN GET BACK TO YOU
  • IT HAS 3 YEARS ONSITE WARRANTY.
  • IF ORDER GOES BEYOND 5 WILL TRY TO REDUCE RATE MORE!!
  • SHIPPING WILL BE EXTRA
  • ALL THE PRICES ARE FINAL PRICE INCLUDING TAXES BUT EXCLUDING SHIPPING.

WARRANTY:

all were having warranty issues,so i spoke to them personally regarding this.
this is what they told
  • benQ has now started supplying Quality product,so they are sure from there side that no problem will occur to this LCD within 3 years of onsite warranty
  • in case if your LCD gives any problem then it will be rectified within 48 hours of time
  • Small issues that can repaired will be repaired or else complete REPLACEMENT OF LCD

CAN CALL ME:(VIJAY)

vishalrao

Global Moral Police
Skilled
Nov 10, 2007
Pune, India
What about the 24 inch? I am just interested in the price, not to buy, since I just got a Dell 24... please also post the model numbers with the prices :)

edit: will this new model be available in India anytime soon? See LCD and TFT Monitor News

DriftKingNT

Adept
Jan 13, 2008
vishalrao said:
What about the 24 inch? I am just interested in the price, not to buy, since I just got a Dell 24... please also post the model numbers with the prices :)

edit: will this new model be available in India anytime soon? See LCD and TFT Monitor News

Vishal did you Bring your monitor?
My father will be bringing it tomorrow.

Dinesh_Malhotra

Skilled
Jun 22, 2006
^^^^^^^^^^^^

Ur dad had called me in evening... but i missed gettin the other thing u wanted due to my unwanted class timings :p and bad schedule

hence wud get it tomorrow and will send along with ur LCD in ur DAD`s safe hands !
BTW...
vishal has not collected his LCD yet.
he will be doing it on saturday-sunday...
till then its under my safe custody

vishalrao

Global Moral Police
Skilled
Nov 10, 2007
Pune, India
Right DriftKing, looks like you will get your hands on the 24 before me, so do post your impressions in the forum when you do :D

ps: sorry for littering your thread predatorvj. that new benq 24 has an awesome saxy design, hence i posted the link

thetechmind

Skilled
Dec 13, 2006
are these prices inclusive of shipping ? would the dealer ship ? or will i have to pick it up from ur place......

the price of the 19" looks yummy and as u mentioned more orders would mean a more price drop :) ......

btw , question - never dealth with benq ever ,
howz the after sales services ?
howz the rma ?
last but not the least , how good are benq lcd's :) .....?

Dinesh_Malhotra

Skilled
Jun 22, 2006
hanzy said:
are these prices inclusive of shipping ? would the dealer ship ? or will i have to pick it up from ur place......

the price of the 19" looks yummy and as u mentioned more orders would mean a more price drop :) ......

btw , question - never dealth with benq ever ,
howz the after sales services ?
howz the rma ?
last but not the least , how good are benq lcd's :) .....?

i could just wish if they cud follow a replacement warranty like dell has
and better customer management.

By far till now dell is the only company with which i have engaged in a very customer satisfying service.

if BENQ is on the same path...

i am myself buyin this 24inch LCD.....

hence buddy VJ... plz inform us all about how our queries will be held by BENQ after purchasing the product.

Jul 7, 2007
www.buygamingstuff.com
dingemini312 said:
i could just wish if they cud follow a replacement warranty like dell has
and better customer management.

By far till now dell is the only company with which i have engaged in a very customer satisfying service.

if BENQ is on the same path...

i am myself buyin this 24inch LCD.....

hence buddy VJ... plz inform us all about how our queries will be held by BENQ after purchasing the product.
i think even benQ will provide better service.
all your issues will be cleared by tommorow evening
one more thing ,benQ has stopped earlier models and have started the new one....
you may see the thread and its link once again.
this LCDs seems to be more better :p

n00b

Disciple
Apr 9, 2007
vishalrao said:
Wowsa, the 24 inch has a super price since it's not a TN panel, specs looks like..

Errr, It is a TN panel :

i) I have never seen a NON TN panel with a refresh time of below 6ms (its quoted as 5 ms)
II) I have never seen a NON TN panel having such low viewing angles 160/160

So it is a TN panel right? Reconfirm please?

Dinesh_Malhotra

Skilled
Jun 22, 2006
if its a TN panel... then this LCD is a big NO_NO.... better buy a DELL e248WFP no doubt .. for their ultimate reliability over other companies and awesome after sales service/refund of money /replacement..... 18.5k...

but ofcourse the earlier model which Predatorvj says to be stopped is a very good model for the price he offerred it at.....i have gone thru a few reviews showin ithe older BENQ revision as a MVA or S-PVA panel...
only thing makin me reluctant to confirm my order is ... unavailablity of someone to testify for the good/bad after sales service provided be BENQ and now this change in LCD model`s....

i was a bit happy tat i wud be purchasin a 24inch Premium panel LCD for 21k :(

but 21k for a TN .... :mad: