IC:benQ LCDs 18/19/22/24 inches

predatorvj said:
dude i dont care too much about all those things
main things was that i hate to wait.
you are my school friend and most important u live next to my building.
we meet often too but thing was that this money was given to me by my dad.
he wanted the LCD urgent,so i made this choice.
I will give this LCD to him for his office within 2-3 months and get DELL from you for sure that my promise..

hope that you understand
I know its very hard to find true n gr8 friends like you

ufff.....tumhari dosti dekh kar mere aakhon mein paani aa gaya:rofl: haste-haste

I can't seem to locate the link now, but there was a review online where one of the BenQ G2400 models beat out the Dell E248WFP :) It was due to the minor backlight bleed on the Dell I believe which the review said was non existent on the BenQ...

edit: found the review link where the BenQ G2400W beats the Dell E248WFP, see The Amazing HD Gaming Monitor Shootout!

vishalrao said:
I can't seem to locate the link now, but there was a review online where one of the BenQ G2400 models beat out the Dell E248WFP :) It was due to the minor backlight bleed on the Dell I believe which the review said was non existent on the BenQ...

edit: found the review link where the BenQ G2400W beats the Dell E248WFP, see The Amazing HD Gaming Monitor Shootout!

The First thought is - HOLY SHIT, IMPRESSIVE!

Needless to say, this monitor is definitely leaps and bounds above the consumer-line Acer and Samsung models tested earlier in this shootout. It is quite obvious that the Dell’s LCD panel is a high-quality TN and much better than the average PC monitor that you can find at local retailers… with little effort I was able to run this beast at it’s full native 1920×1200 resolution and it was utterly stunning.

dell_verdict.jpg

I almost ended my search after discovering the Dell E248WFP… In fact, if I was seeking a PC-Only display, the Dell E248WFP would be my first choice and I would have been happy with it.

For the price, this monitor completely beat my expectations. The only reason I decided to flunk the Dell was because of it’s inability to produce true, deep blacks and colors while gaming! This issue was not as noticeable when using it as a PC monitor, but for gaming it’s very obvious and resulted in me returning this monitor. I decided to continue my search for the perfect HD gaming monitor… the colors and shading just didn’t look right… so, bye bye Dell.

benqg2400w.jpg

benq-g2400w-lcd-monitor-tn.jpg

- 24″ HD LCD Monitor
- 1920×1200 Resolution
- 5MS Response Time
- 1000:1 Contrast Ratio
- 1x DVI, 1x VGA, x1 HDMI
- $405.12 as of 01/29/08

The final monitor featured in this review is the one-and-only BenQ G2400W. After I opened the box and powered her up, I noticed that it had a single stuck blue-lit pixel! Although it was only one pixel, it was definately enough to kill my day. Luckily I was able to fix this pixel with a combination of color-flashing video and massaging with a pencil eraser. (check out this method if you have this problem).

benqg2400facts.jpg

The quality of the BenQ LCD panel is amazing. This panel is the absolute closest i’ve seen to an actual HDTV. The colors are vivid and bright, the darks are black enough to satisfy any gamer. For the price, this monitor is absolutely unbeatable! If you combine all of these great characteristics with the fact that the G2400W has little-to-ZERO backlight bleed, this is by far the best monitor for gaming (featured in this review).

We have a winner - The BenQ G2400W!
yeah benQ is GOOD too
this content was copy pasted :p

Source is the shootout link I posted :)

Even though the G2400W seems to be a bit better in the review, I would personally still go for the Dell E248WFP for the brand name and super warranty. Unless, of course, there is a local review on TE and the prices/warranty can be matched, then it might be a different story...

Ever since I have bought FP241W i am more then satisfied. Its one of the best except for the dell 2408fpw which i am not aware of. It took me one whole month to get it. Luckily it is with the new firmware which supports 1:1 pixel mapping and black frame. Its ironical that its not available anymore. Its the best I have seen yet.

supershailz said:
Ever since I have bought FP241W i am more then satisfied. Its one of the best except for the dell 2408fpw which i am not aware of. It took me one whole month to get it. Luckily it is with the new firmware which supports 1:1 pixel mapping and black frame. Its ironical that its not available anymore. Its the best I have seen yet.

ok there are many chaps who are spreading rumors about benQ.
felt very happy as even i have 22" benQ at my home now

atleast found some 1 with benQ in TE:p

saintsinner said:
review please!!
yeah sure ,very soon

I am waiting for my new proC and mobo + a nice Gcard .
without that i think the reviews wont be of any use.
my onboard just sucks got 64mb onboard .:(

so its better to wait for fewdays. :cool2:
i will give the reviews from myside for sure :eek:hyeah:

Not crapping the thread or something but found LG L246WP has a MRP Rs. 24700/- mentioned on the LG India site...

Link : - LCD TV, Plasma TV,Colour Television, Audio Video,Computer Products,Mobile Phone,Refrigerator, Washing Machine,Vacuum Cleaner,Microwave Oven,Air Conditioner, CAC Products by LG Electronics India

The monitor must be cheaper in market... Somebody mentioned here that its available for 23k.... Considering its a P-MVA panel & at this price its a superb deal for a 24" Full HD LCD...

Just for the info....:cool2:

well that monitor hasnt been available in the Indian markets for quite sometime now. LG doesnt know when the monitor will be made available.

and about the V2400W. read countless reviews online already and its one heck of a monitor much much better than the G2400W which is available from Benq at 20k.

Back