IC: Creative EP 630

Status
Not open for further replies.
The sound speaks for itself. And if you are skeptical on this, dont buy that, chuck out some 1200 bucks and buy it from creative, to be absolutely sure of originality.

keep this damn thread clean of faltu discussions

the seller has already told this

please refrain from doing so

mods please clean this mess

its better clean and price is justified i think

OT:
@all the goddamn lowballers...

you think gmano/Saiyan wouldn't get it if it was available for a lower price :/ ?
IF YOU FEEL THE PRICE IS HIGH, DON'T FKIN GET IT :mad:

sushantV said:
@gmano.....dude you are at chennai...why dont u try the richie street.....as was mentioned by the guy in the link in my previous post ?

Source for the shops in ritchie street is the distributors. Last time we got the price of Rs.832 was from the distributor Cyberstar Infocom.

As mano said, we'll do our best to get a good price.

As far as shipping is concerned it'll be around Rs.75 (incl. Rs.20~25 for handling, transportation cost, etc. ) ) . Exact cost will be given when we start the GO.

I'm interested... possibly my friend too(he says he's going for an Etymotic but I think I can convert him :p)

chiron said:
We could ask somebody like KMD from the other forum to organise it?

This question, you have to ask in whatever forum you are talking about.
I dont know who this KMD is.
If you are interested post your interest here, otherwise you get it from wherever you are compfortable.

We are not sellers here. We are only organising a Group Order for the benefit of fellow members. This is only for the peolple genuinely interested to buy but could not source one.

We are not making a living out of this. Guys Keep this in mind.

gmano said:
This question, you have to ask in whatever forum you are talking about.
I dont know who this KMD is.
If you are interested post your interest here, otherwise you get it from wherever you are compfortable.

We are not sellers here. We are only organising a Group Order for the benefit of fellow members. This is only for the peolple genuinely interested to buy but could not source one.

We are not making a living out of this. Guys Keep this in mind.

geez dude... stop being so defensive... if people can't understand something then keeping on repeating other things is also as bad spam.

chiron said:
geez dude... stop being so defensive... if people can't understand something then keeping on repeating other things is also as bad spam.

Eventhough I keep repeating, you guys are not trying to understand.

just got 2 of them from prime for 1800rs, so 850 is a good deal, they have changed the packing also

Code:
http://aycu40.webshots.com/image/39239/2005342108103559857_rs.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back