IC: D-Link DP-301U USB Print server.

setuniket

Disciple
Got this deal for D-link DP-301U USB print server from KMD:

$19.99 + $0 (US Shipping to NY) + $0 (NY Tax) = $ 19.99
Shipping weight = 2lbs
Price = Rs. 1,700/-

Local shipping @ actuals

If there are 10 orders then it will be Rs. 1,430 + local shipping for each.

Details of the offer -D-Link Express EtherNetwork DP-301U Print Server - DP-301U - Buy.com

Details of the product-D-Link DP-301U 10/100 Ethernet USB Print Server

Check you printer compatibitlity list-D-Link TechSupport - Choose Your Country

Please pour in your confirmations.

-Setu Niket

Setuniket X 1
coolraghav X 1

wait just tel me

if xerox workcentre 5010 will be compatible or no ? as it has usb port but no ethernet connector..

so what you selling, if I use that...I just have to plug in usb thing into this and this need to have ethernet rj45 innit..correct ? is there something like this but wi-fi ?

Even if not wi-fi and conforms to my need..i'm in

@coolraghav:- Accodring to D-link support site, it supports almost all USB printer which are not more than 3 years old. Yes plug in the USB into this and it will convert into network printer, after you connect it to your existing network. Wifi options are avaliable. but pricey..:(

Btw I am not selling this, I am buying it for my use, its IC/GO, KMD will be executing the deal.

@moh1t: I also preferred Wifi, but then its pricey, and I cant afford it..:(

EDIT:For that price 64$+shipping, you can buy a new printer in India.:p

IMHO its better to add extra money and buy a network printer if the price exceeds 2k for printer server.

same here wifi print server too expensive, not VFM.

I'll take a pass on this aswell. Thnx for sharing though.

ok just just just thinking abt this kinda product but with wifi .......i can give commands and it can print straightway :wish:

126 views and only 2 confirmations, Will close this deal by today and place order to KMD, so please anyone else interested do Post here. I dont want to lose this offer.

-Setu

I had problem using this product. There was problem with using this Print server with Xerox workcenter some 50 model. The same problem was reported from 2 different sets of printer and print server. Sometimes it worked sometimes it didn't. Tired updating the firmware but to no avail.

Back