IC: Dell 2408WFP UltraSharp 24" @26.5k approx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naga

Skilled
CLOSED All orders completed. Mods pls lock this thread.
UPDATE Only 3 confirmed. Locking this GO. Will PM details to the 2 members as soon as order is processed.

UPDATE: The order is locked at 7 pieces. No more ppl unless someone backs out. Pls post here if cancelling the order. No need to PM me. PMed everybody on the list for payment. Please do so by 1st of May as we'll be placing the orders then.

IMP I got a PM from dingemini312 telling me that Dell warranty is not by serial no as mentioned here. Thanks but I think important stuff like that should be posted here for everybody's knowledge. I'm not running a scam here and I don't mind at all if any relevant info concerning this deal is made open knowledge. That said, Dell has confirmed that warranty is by service tag printed on the LCD and u don't need any other document or detail. Also, the only diff between retail order and EPP is that EPPs are meant for friends/ relatives of the Dell employee. There is no diff in warranty, service etc.

Pls confirm ur orders by verifying above points with Dell. We will not provide any after-sales service here. It'll be Dell all the way.

Another IC before making it a GO. I'm conducting this IC on behalf of PhOeNiX. I'm getting one for a friend.

You can find out more about the Dell 2408WFP 24" from their web site. Link

1. Warranty is for 5 years.
  2. All bills will be in PhOeNiX's name. That should not be a problem as Dell warranty is based on serial numbers.
  3. Shipping rates will be extra@actuals.
  4. SBI deposits and bank transfers to HDFC, Axis Bank only.

Interested:
  1. bvaghasia x1 Delivered
  2. Naga x1 Delivered
  3. Maksa x1 cancelled
  4. buBleZ x1 Delivered
  5. TE member (name withheld on request) x1 Cancelled
  6. TE member (name withheld on request) x1 Cancelled
  7. Jasku x1 Cancelled

do check with the bank if they allow 25 k or was it 50 k was cash deposit from some other location into your bank account in a day for free or something. you would not want to be ending up paying more.

Would this Dell Monitor look better than a Samsung 26" LCD TV? Also does it have the matt screen?
My main concern is normal television through Tata-sky coz i want to gift it to my parents. Can someone advise whether i should go for Dell.

thats some awsome pricing.. ill buy it definatly but afetr a month.. sadly no moolah now.. hope theres still this awsome pricing after a month...

@..:: Free Radical ::.. and arihant3123, I think we'll be finishing taking orders within this month.

Freaking BRILLIANT price! I really wish I could buy this, really what a LCD should look like, will blow any damn TN outta the water, super stuff Naga and Pheonix, reps added :)

i am very new to this site... can anyone please explain me how it works??? it's hard to believe. waiting for reply.

Maksa said:
i am very new to this site... can anyone please explain me how it works??? it's hard to believe. waiting for reply.

how this works is that he gets a bulk discount from dell and passes it on to any interested forum members :)

Maksa said:

First you need to confirm if you are interested and then make the payment to phoenix's account when he asks you to. He is a registered dealer on TE(Trustworthy...many have compl lots of deals with him... TE is not responsible for any issues though)
After that Phoenix places order thru his contacts(think its Dell employee pricing)
The monitor is shipped to his place and he reships it to your location(shipping charges applicable). You will typically receive your monitor within 3-4 weeks from the date of interest confirmation(ask him for a more exact date).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back