IC : Dell E228WFP, 2208WFP & E248WFP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shakensoul said:
The ultrasharp one has height, swivel and tilt adjustability, thats the difference from a regular 22".

But how does that make it "ultrasharp" what is the difference that distinguishes it as "ultrasharp"?

TheIndian said:
But how does that make it "ultrasharp" what is the difference that distinguishes it as "ultrasharp"?

Hows this twisted logic.
If you are able to tilt the screen and adjust height to suit your viewing pref/angle/height, images may appear better on TN panels and suddenly the screen appears "ultrasharp" compared to the panel with no tilt/height adjustment :hap2:

:mad:

vij said:
Hows this twisted logic.
If you are able to tilt the screen and adjust height to suit your viewing pref/angle/height, images may appear better on TN panels and suddenly the screen appears "ultrasharp" compared to the panel with no tilt :hap2:

:mad:

:rofl: :rofl: that is better then no explanation :rofl: :rofl:

Dell reps for sure don't have a clue

Difference between Dell UltraSharpTM 2208WFP and Dell E228WFP 22"

CR= 1000:1 CR= 800:1
4 USB ports No USB ports
6.75 Kg 5 Kg

And ofcourse the difference in adjustability.

Hmm didnt know the CR was responsible for sharpness , that is definitely news to me. There is a monitor with 2000:1 would that be ultra X sharp ?

And then what about those LG monitors with 5000:1 CR ????? Ultra Super Duper Uber Sharp??? j/k[:D]
Coming back to topic, Budget is close now... lets see how it affects the prices.

arjun123 said:
And then what about those LG monitors with 5000:1 CR ????? Ultra Super Duper Uber Sharp??? j/k[:D]
Coming back to topic, Budget is close now... lets see how it affects the prices.

Dynamic contrast ratio, just like digital zoom!
marketing gimmick ;)

'UltraSharp' on most of the present models has absolutely nothing to do with sharpness. Its simply their designation for the higher-up versions with additional features.

Crazy_Eddy said:
'UltraSharp' on most of the present models has absolutely nothing to do with sharpness. Its simply their designation for the higher-up versions with additional features.

+1 most logical explanation so far ..

DELL will be available at older prices (maybe marginally more) .. anyone who is interested in Direct delivery other then Delhi can please contact me.

@SS - you got your monitors yet ?

Cool .. Dell seems to have gone nuts - the ultrasharp 24" is quoted @55k

The others should be able to get at the older price.

TheIndian said:
Cool .. Dell seems to have gone nuts - the ultrasharp 24" is quoted @55k

The others should be able to get at the older price.

Has to be a mistake. Did you get the quotation?

I'm interested in the 22"ultrasharp , but can only finalize after the 28 of this month . Will this GO be open till then ? I'm in delhi btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back