[IC] Dell LED Monitors - Imported

Status
Not open for further replies.

rdbbond

Adept
Interest Checks...

Dell IN1930 18.5 inch LED Backlit LCD Monitor - Dell IN1930 18.5 inch LED Backlit LCD Monitor: Flipkart.com

Market Pricing - Around 6K
My Source Pricing - 4500

Dell IN2030M 20 inch LED Backlit LCD Monitor - Dell IN2030M 20 inch LED Backlit LCD Monitor: Flipkart.com

Market Pricing - Around 7K
My Source Pricing - 5500

Dell S2240L 21.5 inch LED Backlit LCD Monitor - Dell S2240L 21.5 inch LED Backlit LCD Monitor: Flipkart.com

Market Pricing - Around 9.5K
My Source Pricing - 7000

Dell 24 inch LED Panel Monitor-S2440L - Dell 24 inch LED Panel Monitor-S2440L Price: Buy Dell 24 inch LED Panel Monitor-S2440L Online in India - Infibeam.com

Market Pricing - Around 13.5K
My Source Pricing - 10200

All Monitors will be NEW. Everything except the box is there.

Warranty: No local warranty as confirmed by Dell representative to a forum member.

Incase anyone interested PM me. Thanks

Shipping charges additional as per location and choice of buyer !

Last edited:
I think it would be beneficial if you rewrite this thread with a better title and add the "imported" part in the description.
It would also be good if you add the shipping and handling charges.

Just my 2 cents.

They have warranty. Just confirmed yesterday from Dell.
Already have listed a Dell S2440L in market section. Have a look on that. The looks of the monitor are killing. Seriously the best monitor at this pricing.
Bought one for myself. :D

Is there anyway to bring the Dell U3011 .. ofcourse for a cheaper price than what it retails in India .

Can you get LCD's too?
Would they be cheaper than LED's?
I am looking for a used 23 or 24" LCD under 7k, and seeing your thread, I couldnt resist but ask

Those which are mentioned in OP are LCD monitors, not LED, they have LED backlit that's all. There are no true LED monitors atm available.

I want a 24" one. Can you ship to Bangalore?If the warranty can be claimed.

Any idea of pricing on a 27"? If its good pricing, will take one too.

Ygpm.
others: s2440l is VA and others are IPS panel.[DOUBLEPOST=1375367218][/DOUBLEPOST]
Those which are mentioned in OP are LCD monitors, not LED, they have LED backlit that's all. There are no true LED monitors atm available.
dude, he is asking for older models, low price.

Ygpm.
others: s2440l is VA and others are IPS panel.[DOUBLEPOST=1375367218][/DOUBLEPOST]
dude, he is asking for older models, low price.

Both of you are correct in your own ways but yes, I am looking for something cheap.
I have around 7k bucks for a monitor and like every other person. would like to utilize it to fullest. My main concern is screen size so thought of going with 24". And if thats not possible, would have to go with a 22" instead. Also have a thread in WTB section but no replies so far.

@OP: If you do manage to get LCDs, please PM me the price of 23" and 24" models

I would also like to know what the cost of a 27" monitor be to Bangalore inclusive of shipping?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back