FS: Others IC : Eset Smart Security @ Rs. 250 each

Status
Not open for further replies.

kooldude_vijit

Disciple
Hey people. I am willing to renew my antivirus Eset Smart Security. Its available on Flipkart for 1490 for a 3 user pack with Buy 1 get 1 free. That means we get 6 licenses for 1490 i.e. Rs. 250 each. I will be consuming 2 of these so there are 4 licenses available at Rs. 150/- each
I have been using it for he past 6 years and have found it to have the best performance and one of the lowest memory footprint. Please let me know if you are interested. Payment can be easily done through Paytm by recharging my Vodafone account.

http://www.flipkart.com/eset-smart-...Year&ref=bcd1725b-e147-4d2b-a5c5-5e90c263ec40

Hi Vijit, I am from the marketing department of ESET India. We appreciate the fact that you are using ESET over 6 years. It brings a big smile on our face to get to know our happy customers. We have something special for you, contact us on marketing@esetindia.com

Enjoy Safer Technology!
Team ESET India

Thanks a lot Team ESET India and @Pallav Agarwal . Delighted to have actually received complimentary licenses. Really appreciate the efforts ESET is making to reach out to customer and leaving a mark in addition to having build an excellent product.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back