IC : Group Order Nokia XpressMusic 5800 (Mumbai and Delhi/NCR Members Only)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hanzy said:
:O 1150 is impossible man....surely a mistake/miscommunication somewhere the lowest price was 1440-1400.......and as i quoted earlier , its almost sold out there as well....

oh well good then if there was. i guess i paid 1k more only. nothing can do about that now. what color u got mate ?

Colours will not be a problem mostly. If you want red or blue. Blue guys can chk with them again. Red guys sit back and wait

PhOeNiX said:
Lol , i know. Anymore guys interested , i believe the headsets are gonna run out soon. After that , there will be none left to buyback. So book before tomorrow ends.

A friend of mine may be interested, what's the price for the complete bundle. PM me before 3am. I'll call you tomorrow to confirm a piece.:hap2:

Lol. Now dont tell me to confirm the piece. You need to go to the place and confirm yourself.

Price after the buyback will be Rs 19300-19500.

PhOeNiX said:
Aaahhh ... sorry :p Really confused abt the East-west thingie even after living here for 3 years :p

LOL :eek:hyeah: I was born & bought up in Dadar though I don't stay there now... so can't make a mistake :cool2:

PhOeNiX said:
Lol. Now dont tell me to confirm the piece. You need to go to the place and confirm yourself.

Price after the buyback will be Rs 19300-19500.

This offer is available in almost all nokia priority shops at least its there in Vile Parle !!!

Local dealers will get hold of 5800 on 11th of jan.

No other NPD , at least those who i called up were ready to buy back the Headphones. If there are others , then its great, as not everyone has to go to dadar then.

Thats my point go to nearest NPD and tell him about this offer from dadar NPD... As that guy said the offer is same in every NPD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back