[IC] Imported Mobiles of Apple,Samsung, Sony, Nokia, LG & HTC (Price Updated 26/06)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am getting some good discount on imported handset, my friend has imported some handsets earlier and he told me help him for selling online and clear his inventory.

All prices will be cheaper than eBay, Interested people can post or pm me for further queries,

All handset is 1-2 hours used for checking and custom clearance also comes with box pack and will be tested before sending.
Shipping will be done through DTDC PLUS Insurance services. All price mentioned below are approx and will be less if I get 2x order of same handset.
Regards.

STOCK DETAILS:
  • SAMSUNG GALAXY S4 (I9500/I9505)= 23000/- and 23500/-
  • SAMSUNG GALAXY GRAND 2 = 16000/-
  • SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE (32GB)=15500/-
  • SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 2= 20000/-

• SONY XPERIA C= 13500/- (5pcs)
  • SONY XPERIA Z ULTRA = 28000/- IMG
  • SONY XPERIA Z (C6603) =19000/-
  • SONY XPERIA Z1 = 27500/- View attachment 41045
  • SONY XPERIA SP= 13500/-
  • SONY XPERIA T= 11500/-

• NOKIA LUMIA 920=15500/- IMG
  • NOKIA LUMIA 820= 12500/-
  • NOKIA LUMIA 1320= 16800/-
  • NOKIA LUMIA 625= 9500/-

• LG NEXUS 4 =14800/-
  • LG G-FLEX= 32500/-
  • LG OPTIMUS G-PRO = 18500/-
  • HTC ONE X (32GB)=15600/-
  • HTC ONE X+ (64GB)= 16000/-
  • HTC BUTTERFLY=20000/-
  • HTC ONE 32GB (SILVER) = 24000/- (IMG1, IMG2)
  • HTC ONE Mini (Silver) = 17000/-
  • APPLE IPHONE 5S 16GB= COMING SOON IMG
  • APPLE IPHONE 4S 16GB= 19500/-
Please Note- Pm me for the handset mentioned only in here. Don't Pm regarding other handsets.
[Update]

• Shipping charges upto 15000/- is 500/- (insured shipping) | Above 15000/- is 650/- | After 20000/- its 750/-
  • All Samsung phones comes with box and booklets. Accessories will come in some models but you will receive the best oem accessories in-case your handsets doesn't came with original accesorries .
  • No software warranty will be provided. Do update these software at your own risks.
  • Hardware warranty will be provided for 30 Hours of receiving the shipment. After that I can't do anything so please check everything in first day.
  • If you found any defects in hardware then return immediately as you can, after i receive then replacement unit will be shipped within 3 days.

Buyer who bought from me-
irfanrafeeq88 = HTC One M7
aZZu = Xperia T, Nexus 4
zacfx05 = Xperia SP
blahmaster = Xperia T
Mainak777 = Note 3
sunny4691 = One X+
jrockers = Xperia T
jxdforyou = Xperia T
shakensoul = Nexus 4 White
sid1712 = LG G2 (D802) White
titana= Lg Optimus G Pro (F240-L)
joehitsdk= Xperia Z | Xperia Z1 | Galaxy S3
sbhas2k= Xperia Z
vriship= Nexus 4
i received the nexus 4 today. have pmed you my concerns. the phone will be shipped back to you today as discussed and confirmed by you. please ensure that there are no issues in the replacement phone that you ship.[DOUBLEPOST=1403024681][/DOUBLEPOST]@The Knight, have sent you a PM. Kindly check and respond.

Last edited:
i received the nexus 4 today. have pmed you my concerns. the phone will be shipped back to you today as discussed and confirmed by you. please ensure that there are no issues in the replacement phone that you ship.
@The Knight, have sent you a PM. Kindly check and respond.
Be patience man! I replied your PM within 20 mins. If you have any query then SMS me also.

Great work @ knight . Pricing for the iphone 5s and also if it factory unlocked/simfree or GSM unlocked.

Will LG service a imported phone? Samsung refuses to do so in my city.

You have to sent it to LG US for RMA.
LG India do accept imported phone but they will obviously charge you for it if it is repairable by them.

I know,its a long one but here is how one can check if the iphone is factory unlocked or not.
I need it for someone else thus dont want to listen anything from that person in this regards.
Dial *#06# from the phone and the IMEI number will be displayed . Then check it on Imei.info .
This website will tell about the warranty and the details of the phone i.e Factory unlocked or carrier locked.

Simpler way is trying multiple sims in that phone,easiet and the least technical way to find.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back