IC: Iphone 3G/ Ipod touch

ReNaGAde

Adept
The second Round of orders has the following available with the dealer -

Iphone 3G - Rs 23k for Minimum 5 units . Will confirm about unlocked or locked status.

Ipod touch 2G 8gb - Rs 11.5 for minimum 5 units. 2 left

Ipod touch 2G 16GB - Price yet to be confirmed

Ipod classic 120gb - Price yet to be confirmed
Interested members from delhi may PM me so i can inform the dealer accordingly.
Note for outstation buyers - Please arrange for a local contact who can take responsibility for shipping and also collect it from me
This offer is at first only open to Delhi members who can personally collect the phone from me to avoid hassles and speculation. Interested members from other cities have to wait a bit as i don't want to risk shipping this as of now and there are only a few he can arrange right now. ETA Is 7-10 days

I'm from Delhi and might be in for 2 pieces depending on the price and whether my friend agrees or not.

Just a couple of questions - what abt warranty and stuff?
And although i'm familiar with an ipod touch, i have no experience with the iphone so will these be unlocked? And how difficult is it to unlock these anyways?

add me in the list for iphone...

Edit : oops my bad (yeap agree if sealed then how it can be in unlocked state..)....don't think jail breaking would be too much of hassle..

^^ I don't think these won't carrry no warranty plus they will be locked since it is stated that "These will be sealed new pieces in their original packing with all accessories bundled."

Sounds like a good deal Renagade
only catch is that I am finding the "Sealed new piece" aspect a bit difficult to swallow because I spent quite a bit of time on Craigslist and eBay in the US hunting for an iPhone for a fellow TE member and noticed that used 2Gs in good condition command a rate between $ 350-400, used with some cosmetic flaws range between 250-350 depending on the extent of damages while new unused (from old but unused stock) easily go over $450 (while 3G w/o contract are ~650)

With the dollar @45, your vendor has given a quote of $310-330

considering the 8GB 2G phones would have cost somewhere around 420-440 to the original buyer and 2Gs carry a premium, it's a bit difficult to fathom why a seller would be willing to dispose his unused stock at a loss

Am absolutely not trying to crap this thread or anything, but just trying to give you a heads-up to double check with the vendor

ReNaGAde : Just make sure the payments r done after he show's u the phone because these Fake i-phones come in a similar box and look similar too.

All phones would be locked and would need to be unlocked. He had even invited me to his shop to take a look at the Iphone 2g's which he had imported to check their legibility, now that;s delayed due to the curfew situation in delhi.
One of the reasons this is limited to members in delhi is the speculation that creeps up in deals like these where importing of goods is concerned ,Delhi members can vouch for the legibility of the product once they see it in the flesh. I too am interested in the deal and would double check before confirming your orders. Will be updated to GO soon.

ReNaGAde said:
All phones would be locked and would need to be unlocked. He had even invited me to his shop to take a look at the Iphone 2g's which he had imported to check their legibility, now that;s delayed due to the curfew situation in delhi.
One of the reasons this is limited to members in delhi is the speculation that creeps up in deals like these where importing of goods is concerned ,Delhi members can vouch for the legibility of the product once they see it in the flesh. I too am interested in the deal and would double check before confirming your orders. Will be updated to GO soon.

Will be waiting for the GO eagerly... :hap2:

Back