IC :Laptop Repair And Spare Parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amarbir

Skilled
Friends ,

Would Like To Know What Repair and Spares You Will Be Interested in Laptops .They Can Be Original Repair And spares Parts or OEM / Compatible .Once i Have a Idea Whats Required I Could Go ahead With This Deal .

Some Stuff i Know

1 :Adapters [OEM And Original]

2 :Batteries [OEM And Original]

3 :Counting More .....

going OT from repair and spare parts but for laptops you know there are those stand like things....the ones like keyboards have.....when needed you can elevate at a particular angle like the keyboard can be done , helps in a excellent viewing / typing angle + good for a air flow from below....if you can source those , excellent!....i'm sure many would want those! infact I know of a people people wanting to get those on asap basis. .....

again these are the ones that stick to the laptop like an attachment and not one of those elcheapo chinese stands.

thetechmind said:
going OT from repair and spare parts but for laptops you know there are those stand like things....the ones like keyboards have.....when needed you can elevate at a particular angle like the keyboard can be done , helps in a excellent viewing / typing angle + good for a air flow from below....if you can source those , excellent!....i'm sure many would want those! infact I know of a people people wanting to get those on asap basis. .....

again these are the ones that stick to the laptop like an attachment and not one of those elcheapo chinese stands.

Hi ,

The Once That Stick To The Laptop Are Batteries Like In The HP Commercial Series .

jalanbk said:
I am looking for battery for my Compaq laptop...

If you bringing them soon I can wait for few days.... :)

me too....hope they are resonably priced-compaq v3228AU , V3000 series laptop!!!

mh09ad5578 said:
me too....hope they are resonably priced-compaq v3228AU , V3000 series laptop!!!

Hi ,

I Have a sipplier In China Selling Excellent Batteries ,I Will Try To Arrange That But i Need To Know who All in TE Use What Model Lappie and Wants Batteries then i Can Ask Supplier To Send The Same .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back