[IC] Norton Internet Security 2014/15

chiragsthakur

Skilled
Hi friends,

Its time to upgrade our NIS licenses.

I am interested in purchasing Norton internet security 2014/15 (10 user pack) or a NORTON 360(10 user pack).

I will keep 1 for me and 9 for other interested members.

Duration of this interest= 10 days

I request interested members to provide links for purchasing NIS (10 user). Now-a-days flipkart as well as amazon have several sellers and most of them have negative reviews. So rather than me finalizing a link, we all can suggest and arrive at a common one.

Optional Link:

http://www.flipkart.com/norton-internet-security-10-pc-1-year/p/itmdv7sff9h3askg?pid=SECDDU92YHFDNKMZ&otracker=from-search&srno=t_5&query=norton internet security&ref=f4ccf1b8-bf12-4346-9144-090a4d69efbb

NOTE:- I will provide serial number to all members at one time and they are requested to register and activate ASAP after receiving the serial number.

2.if you have a active subscription,don't worry.when you renew or upgrade your NEW SUBSCRIPTION = OLD REMAINING ACTIVE DAYS + 365 DAYS

Payment mode= Cash deposit in Union bank of india or fund transfer via NEFT.

Product Purchase = After receipt of money from all interested members

Distribution of license = via email or SMS or messenger

Security suite download = will provide link or you can download trial and upgrade it by entering serial number.NO CD/DVD.It is available for online download.

Confirmed Buyers :

Myself = 1 - Activated
Anderson = 2 -Activated
Kingdomraj = 3 - Activated
puns = 1 - Activated
phunshuk = 1 - Activated
Paarkhi = 1 - Activated
Nishthecooldude = 1 - Activated

Last edited:
Hi friends,

Its time to upgrade our NIS licenses.

I am interested in purchasing Norton internet security 2014/15 (10 user pack) or a NORTON 360(10 user pack).

I will keep 1 for me and 9 for other interested members.

Duration of this interest= 10 days

I request interested members to provide links for purchasing NIS (10 user). Now-a-days flipkart as well as amazon have several sellers and most of them have negative reviews. So rather than me finalizing a link, we all can suggest and arrive at a common one.

NOTE:- I will provide serial number to all members at one time and they are requested to register and activate ASAP after receiving the serial number.

2.if you have a active subscription,don't worry.when you renew or upgrade your NEW SUBSCRIPTION = OLD REMAINING ACTIVE DAYS + 365 DAYS

Payment mode= Cash deposit in Union bank of india or fund transfer via NEFT.

Product Purchase = After receipt of money from all interested members

Distribution of license = via email or SMS or messenger

Security suite download = will provide link or you can download trial and upgrade it by entering serial number.NO CD/DVD.It is available for online download.

Confirmed Buyers :

Myself - 1
Anderson - 2
How much it will cost?

Back