[IC] Raspberry Pi Model B with 512MB RAM.

onlyravi

Godly Modly...
Skilled
Hi,

I am sourcing Raspberry Pi Model B with 512MB RAM which will be available in my hands by max first half of Dec.
Only the Raspberry Pi will be available, no casing/data cables / hdmi cables are available with it.
Each Raspberry Pi will cost Rs2900/-
Shipping will be at actual. Max Rs 100/-

A friend coming from Australia will be getting them with him.

This IC will be open till Thursday EOD, after which I will start a GO thread depending on the response.

Please let me know if you are interested.

Element 14 out of stock.
Talk of Indian prices mate. Some members got it for 3100 in last month that too after a wait of more than a month.
I have ordered 2 for myself and since these things are small thought of getting few more if anyone is interested.

Yeah thats what im saying its not as costly as u think mate :)

- - - Updated - - -

How many did you buy?
2750 + tax is the normal pricing at kitsnspares.

Got it from element14 mate,pricing was cheaper at the time !

and now i remember one guy got it from RS too :)

Cudnt remember site name !

Guys stop crapping the thread.
The prices you are giving me are right but keep in mind
1) The delivery time is more than a month (from the date stocks are available)
2) None of the sites shipping at those rates have stocks in hand.
So please start ur own threads to increase ur post counts.
And no to mention these are the same guys who are selling their own PIs on TE for 3.5k and 4k. The same ones which they bought for 2400 used it for months and then sold it.

This thread is for people who want this device but
1)Could not order them due to non-availability of stocks,
2)Who want it but don't want to hang for months waiting the delivery.

And lets not forget PIs are selling on ebay for more than 4k.
So be practical. If you are getting it cheaper AND quicker please feel free to buy it from there.

I really don't see a harm with members pitching in with their views. The whole idea of posting under this section (just in case, it reads Hot Deals and Discussions) is to ensure that members get a good deal which may imply cheap or a better alternative. If other members are getting it from cheaper sources, they are free to decide if they would want to purchase it via this deal or otherwise. But posting here doesn't resort to trolling by any means.

^^ Yeah they are free to decide to buy or not... but not to make stupid baseless claims. None of the above posted links has stocks and can deliver in a months time. So all I am asking is to be reasonable.

^^ Yeah they are free to decide to buy or not... but not to make stupid baseless claims. None of the above posted links has stocks and can deliver in a months time. So all I am asking is to be reasonable.

Not so, RS says

Temporarily out of stock - back order for dispatch 05/12/2012

I had called and verified the same, they said new stock would be arriving in the first week of December.

Folks are free to suggest and even criticize, if they can support it with facts. Prices would always vary and one can find it cheaper, if he prefers to wait. Please compare what OP is offering (price AND delivery time) and then post.

Back