IC : Right Angle Sata Cable's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Want to know if people will be interested in this sata cable :) , was trying to get it from one of our dealers :)

price around 100-110 rs a cable

Yeh... what ROCKFELLA said. Would like to know what would be GO prices and shipping cost would come around on this. Wouldn't mind paying 100 bucks each if the cables are of really good quality.

yeah these cables are really useful..

but sadly my Asus P5Q pro came with only 2 of the 90 deg. cables. :(

damn they couldve provided all righ angle cables with a premium/mid segment mobo.

might be interested in 1-2 if i plan to add a HDD in the future.

hey mediahome. try and arrange sata cables with right angle connector on both ends. :)

Are these going to be without the metal clips as shown in the picture ? I use the ones with the clips and I think those are very painful to detach from the sockets, I prefer using SATA cables without clips.

trying to speak to the dealer here , he said he has new lots coming soon which might have these , will speak to him about both side cables as well

with clips uv blue - 3 nos I'm in. If any other color then black uv or any other but uv and 4 nos.

Interested in shorter cables with clips on it. Though i already have five with clips on both sides but the length is quite a bit. Btw i got all five for Rs 100 :p

^^ yea i was about to ask about pricing but waited till someone posted it..i had got yellow ones for Rs. 30-40.. can you by any chance confirm final pricing ?

Me interested too if much cheaper. :)
My friend had picked up really long grey ones from Lammy with both ends at 90degrees for 20/- each iirc and gifted us one each.

This was in 2006, when such cables were rare and we needed that for our Antec SLB cases with sideways hdd.
Can you check if we can get the ones with steel clips/latches/locks?

Or do people prefer otherwise? :huh:
KMD has the blue UV reactive SATAII ones for 150 each iirc. :)

pcgamer said:
whats the advantage of this right angle cable than the traditional flatter one

If you have a case which has the SATA HDDs cage sideways then the right angled connector cables will not hit the side panel of the case.

I dont think having a right angled connector on the mother board end too is a good thing, this in my opinion may make the connectors interfere with each other, as some mother boards have the SATA headers placed quite close to each other.

Eazy said:
If you have a case which has the SATA HDDs cage sideways then the right angled connector cables will not hit the side panel of the case.

I dont think having a right angled connector on the mother board end too is a good thing, this in my opinion may make the connectors interfere with each other, as some mother boards have the SATA headers placed quite close to each other.

not really sir ..:p i personally feel right angled cable connectors are actually a good thing..because even though the SATA connectors on mobo are placed close to each other.

you will notice that when they are in a formation of 3 x 2 the connectors are usually opposite in direction atleast in the case of my P5Q pro.

so the "right angled plastic side of cable " .when connected to two parallel connectors it is actually in the opposite direction.

hope you got my point.

i said this with respect to my P5Q pro. not sure if it's the same with all motherboards.:ashamed:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back