IC: SENNHEISER CXL 400 Lanyard in ear earphones

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^ Buddy even I am relatively new here. I can suggest KMD sir to kindly Post here for everyone to see. The PM to him is on its way. My suggestion would be to wait till either he PMs or posts here. I would be making the payment tomorrow morning.

I have ordered the earphones. Since it is very time consuming to send PMs to everyone I gave the payment details to motorheadinc .. You can use the details there to make the payment & PM me once the payment is done with your adress & the account to which the payment was made.

If you are still uncomfortable with this & want me to PM you I'll do that.

rishabh.asthana said:
payment done...now waiting for the plugs :)

Received your payment. Thank you.

I will not check this thread daily. So the rest of you please PM me about your payment .. Don't post it here.

a5hr1th said:
If this GO is still on, count me in :)

U r very late man. Its even being ordered and very soon we will get them :bleh: .If KMD has got more sets then u can get it. Contact him thru PM.

The earphones are here. All those who have paid their earphones will be shipped tomorrow .. I will PM the tracking numbers to them tomorrow evening .. The rest of you please pay as soon as possible.

Wow !!!!.

I am in Mumbai only so that means I will be the first one to get them (if there's no one else from Mumbai who has paid up :p )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back