IC: Sunbeam Products

gauravt

Adept
Me and a few friends of mine are interested in getting a few products from sunbeam, in order to minimize cost and also help others in procuring modding stuff that is not available locally, I am running this interest check which i will be converting it into a go after enough request have been recieved, it should be any thing from WELCOME!!!! << SUNBEAMTECH >>
and in the post pls. mention the full name of the product/s you are interested in as the links to specific products might not work proplerly. thank you

WHOA!!

you getting stuff from where???

me was just looking at there UV psu mod kit yest.. comes for some 6-7 usd.. also there cable sleeve kits for some 8-9 usd... will be interested in these 2 :)

prices aint from the sunbeam site..

prices are from elsewhere.. theres a store on ebay called sure electronics.. they stock some nice stuff... plus there are loads of stores which sell sunbeam

Interested in the following; (Let me know the prices)

- Solar Illuminated Keyboard
- Cooling HD Silencer
- Wherever PCI Rack

even i am intereted in some stuff will purchase if u can put the prices want u to ship to bangalore will pay u ASAP once u give the details of the stuff

^^^^better get a coolermaster cabbie, importing cases is not a childs play and includes huge shipping charges, sometimes more than the price of the cabbie.

Back