Ic - Verbatim Stuff ( Cd , Dvds , Dvd Dl , Flash Cards)

Status
Not open for further replies.

200mph

Skilled
http://www.techenclave.com/storage-solutions/cheap-dual-layer-dvd-media-106995.html
check the thread for the reason of this IC .
I have no idea if the DVD DL are there or not , i will know this in the coming week . The dealer also has VERBATIM CD-R 100 spindle packing if any one intersted in those.
Even saw flash cards with him from VERBATIM , i have no clue on the pricing , once people show interest in some profuct may be then i can try and ask him to get the same .
so all you guys who would be interested in VERBATIM DUAL LAYER dvds , CDR , DVD+R , FLASH CARDS just throw in you interest i will try get in those :)

Verbatim Europe - Experts in information and data storage products, computer and imaging consumables.

1 spindle 25 pack DL if resonably priced.

[OT]- Does he also stock the slim DVD cases, ask him if he can arrange some quality slim DVD cases which holds 2 DVDs.

any idea about the price of the CDs?

and only 100 spindle is available? 25 or 50 pack available? get the pricing and ill see if it fits my rather tiny pocket

the cds were there only in 100 i am sure about that , it was priced around 750 - 800 i can ask him on tuesday about the slim type dvd cases , but shakensoul i have seen those slim types in the market here also and their quality aint that gr8 , the thick ones the good quality ones are like 9 bucks . the cheaper one dvd slim type are 4 -5 bucks but are not worth it . i wil still ask in .

Yeah, i know the quality of the slim dvd cases are not good, but there is a company called flora who makes quality cases.

dont wanna mess up my data.. i mean ~8GB is gonna be too mch of data to be fiddling about with a cheap DL media.
Though i dont want too many (only 5), still wd prefer only good quality media for the DL type. If u can get at decent price,then i wd like to take.

i am talking abt the verbatim dual layers only . there are cheaper chinise dvds that u might find but i got no idea about the prices. i think delhi ppl can always split and share and even have a DELHI meet hahahah

good then, book me for 5..

but seriously, any of my ahem hard earned data goes like *poof*... u ll have to do a lot of explanation Mr .. :bleh:

j/k ..

Thanks for the offer ..

heheh , guys i am not even sure abt the spindles , this was just to get in a rough idea abt the numbers that will be needed . coz better the number the more i can bargain i guess.
i will let u know what packing , what pirce they can be got on tuesday. no one wanting CDR's i thought ppl still wanted CD hehe.

Okay a lot of guys have shown i interest in the verbatim DUAL LAYERS, now i just spoke to my dealer who is outside town this weekend. He says the spindles are highly doubtful to be available as there is not demand for dual layers as such , and may be Verbatim is supplying Jewel Case ones which he can check only on tuesday , i have still pestered him and tol him i would pick up 50 - 100 discs if in spindles and cheap from VERBATIM ofcourse in Dual Layer. he said he would check out .

memnom there was a GO for the 50 pack going on MCC - 004 check it out. the go i now closed and i will begin a new go with all the stuff from verbatim once the older go i completed

i had a call from the dealer it self informing me about the DVD+R have come in types. i even asked him about the CD spindle of 100 . which is for 775 bucks :) .
he will update me on dual layers only when he is back in town

the pricing for the DUAL LAYER DVDS HAS COME IN - 110 Rs. Per Disc - Jewel Cases . they are not available and there is no way he says that spindles can be got :( .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back