Car & Bike ICE'ing my swift with pure sound

lilboy

Adept
Changing the sound system of my 4 year old swift ldi:head2:. i don't usually buy or write cd's. mostly fm radio. so i need a head unit with usb that can charge, control music with the most phones(android, iphone,wp7.5, 8, symbian:bleh:) out there. aux in would be nice. so basically don't need cd playing functionality if that can cut cost with better sound output. Apart from the appealing design, any benefit of having double din head unit?

Bluetooth or sd support not needed.

i don't want the precious space in my car to be occupied by subwoofers or tubes. anyway i'm not a big fan of the bass that can be heard, i personally feel it kinda ruin the clarity of music. if bass is lacking it will be added later.

so basically what i need next is 4 door speakers that can provide pure, near to audiophile grade music with fun part mixed into it without cutting any of the door panels(some good bass with it will be nice though). if the amplifier a must for this setup, that can be added though.

Budget of 20k. if worthwhile this can be extended.

as of now i got a Pioneer headunit DEH-2050MPG. Speakers no idea:facepalm:

Did some research. these options given below r the better ones available in my locality.

head unit:-
Pioneer MVH-1490UB -3900rs
sony DSX-A30 -3900rs

front spk(component):-
Alpine SPG-17CS -5350rs(280peak/70w rms)
Pioneer TS-A604C -4800rs(350/50)

rear spk(composite):-
Alpine SPS-600 -3200rs(240/80)
JBL GT6-S366 -2750rs(260/65)

subwoofer if&when req- JBL GTX-X1150- 2900rs

Amplifier:- -
sony XM-GTX6042-4950rs(600W-60W*4)
sony XM-GTX6020-3300rs(350w-60w*2)

Do amplifier must for the component speakers. or the mentioned front & rear speaker work with HU alone?
How good is the effect of mentioned subwoofer. can it give the feel of buttkicker silent car subwoofer for a fraction of cost?
Does the above mentioned HU's without cd playback got better sound output than my current ones OR do i need better than those mentioned(no cd wallas) to drive the front & rear speakers w or w/o sub or ampli ?

kindly help....regards:)

Back