ICICI iMobile Security Glitch - Credit Cards Section In app is Under Update

I'd like to know, what triggered these mails and sms's? Did someone try to change the usage controls on my card? The card was blocked last night. why would the banks systems change usage control on a blocked card when a new card is already on the way. I reported the incident but as usual , clueless support rep just asked to mail the screenshots to their higher up.
12 emails, 6 for each card and 2 sms's .
With ICICI multiple emails regarding usage control settings was always an issue whenever new cards were issued. This was never resolved. These multiple emails are unrelated to this issue. I too received a lot of emails when card was approved and dispatched long ago.

With ICICI multiple emails regarding usage control settings was always an issue whenever new cards were issued. This was never resolved. These multiple emails are unrelated to this issue. I too received a lot of emails when card was approved and dispatched long ago.
These emails and sms were for the old card which was blocked . Not the new one. The new one is not even generated yet.

These emails and sms were for the old card which was blocked . Not the new one. The new one is not even generated yet.
Then, that's certainly a serious issue. But, as you had your card in 'blocked' state you should not worry. Now, it's bank's liability. Nevertheless, I agree that such emails bound to create confusion.

Back