ICMR data breach

booo

BA BA BA BABANANA
Skilled

what next, any action that people need to take to safeguard from the exploit?

Mods, please merge.

It's a different news, why should it be merged with a previous post?
It's the thread for the same topic. It helps to consolidate information under the same topic.
Anyways, mods can decide if this needs its own thread.

Last edited:
One could also say that it reduces the importance of the news. Should a new leak be treated as less important than the first one just because it's already happened in the past?

I'm not subscribed to the old thread. So if this was posted there, I would not have come to know about it.

One could also say that it reduces the importance of the news. Should a new leak be treated as less important than the first one just because it's already happened in the past?

I'm not subscribed to the old thread. So if this was posted there, I would not have come to know about it.
To each its own, I believe it's more important to consolidate information on what you can do about it to mitigate risks so putting it in the same topic makes sense from a search perspective. It's not the first instance and sure ain't going to be the last.
I don't need to be subscribed to the thread. It should pop up to the top under What's New automatically. I visit that section regularly.

Back