Ideal viewing distance for 4K TV

Awesome mate!! Once you get your TV, Do check out the Rings of power series in prime, the visuals are absolutely gorgeous. It's like the series was made to be enjoyed on high contrast oled screens!

Btw, 55 C2 was my first choice but I ended up opting for sony cause their tie up with Bajaj finance allowed for 23 month no cost emi whereas LG only gave 9 months no cost. Ill definitely miss the magic remote, though.

Just a heads up for anyone looking to get the 48 C2, The 48 C2 neither has the slimmer profile nor the newer stand that comes with the 55 and above models. It doesn't get as bright as the 55 inch C2 either cause the screen width can't dissipate heat. So yeah the 48 C2 is almost a repackaged C1.
How much did the TV cost you? ( Just curious. Will buy OLED panel in 2-3 years time :p )

Awesome mate!! Once you get your TV, Do check out the Rings of power series in prime, the visuals are absolutely gorgeous. It's like the series was made to be enjoyed on high contrast oled screens!

I just started watching the series yesterday. I get what you mean. It has some breathtaking visuals. I will have to get myself invited to friends place with 4K big screen TV

Back