Disciple
video is linked too didn't want to post it
this person deserves alot more than he will get
at first I thought it was a bridge over water
it was not
looks to be 100 feet to the ground

42386443-dog-thrown.jpg

Infuriating

Svajunas Beniuk is facing animal cruelty charges after throwing a neighbor's dog from a bridge. This man was accompanied by at least two other people who filmed the event. Svajunas holds the dog in his arms, walks to the center of the bridge, then waits for traffic to pass before tossing the dog over. The dog lands on the ground below, surviving the fall, whimpering, and unable to move.

This footage was posted on the Internet where it sparked an outrage among many Internet users (even 4chan jumped to the rescue). Kaunas police, PETA, and several other organizations were contacted in a mass effort to save the dog and track down the people in the video.

The dog is currently being treated for injuries (many broken bones and possible internal injuries). It is not clear yet whether the dog will need to be euthanized. However, he is making a recovery.

Svajunas had turned himself in and is currently released until charges are filed. He claims the dog kills his mother's hens and the dog's owner is a lazy drunk.

The owner says he gives what little he has to his dogs during a interview.

Internet users are still fighting to get maximum punishment for this blatant crime against such a calm, kind animal.

Video (Warning-Graphic and not suitable for all viewers): /
Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aB5cV0bCy4

WTF is wrong with the guy, doesn't he have a brain!?!?

boohoo some screwball throws a dog off a bridge and the whole world is up in arms... aren't these the same things you see as roadkill every other day?

chiron said:
boohoo some screwball throws a dog off a bridge and the whole world is up in arms... aren't these the same things you see as roadkill every other day?

I'm not a dog lover. Far from it actually. But even I can see the difference. Roadkill is when animals try to cross the road and a vehicle hits them. The drivers of these vehicles dont lie in wait waiting for the animal to cross the road so that they can kill them.

This guys throwing a dog off a bridge is just sick. This guy has to be demented.

I swear there are some neighbours dogs I wouldnt mind throwing off bridges myself. But civilized people poison them, preferably when the owners are not looking. At least thats how one of my neighbours killed another neighbours dog

greenhorn said:
I swear there are some neighbours dogs I wouldnt mind throwing off bridges myself. But civilized people poison them, preferably when the owners are not looking. At least thats how one of my neighbours killed another neighbours dog

That's such a sick thing to do !

greenhorn said:

which civilization are you talking about?

it's like justifying murder. ... not even mercy killing....it's a fudging cold blooded murder. :mad:

i could not watch past 0:16. :O Such an innocent being. He trusts his human friend and hence doesnt bite, and look what he gets in return. :mad:

God shall not forgive such betrayal.

The guy will most probably end up getting brutally raped by a group of dogs, and i seriously wish someone posts it on youtube in response to this video!

Makes me sad.

EDIT3: Watched the video till 00:20. I hope a car bumps the cameraman off the bridge

****ing in-human ba$t@rd !

All the people who support or just claim that doing such thing is right or a relief to them are obnoxious F@GG0TS!

Poor DOG !~!

that guy must be punished severely !

Back