Audio Iem ~ 1k !

hello friends ,

i wanted to buy IEM<1k

i <3 bass !

i had pl11 and loved them but now they r lost smwhere so i want a new 1 !

i am confused b/w pl11-Rs500,pl30-Rs850,skullcandy inkd-Rs700,and meelectronics sx-31bk-Rs500 !

help confused:S !

im gonna use them with my upcoming ZTE BLADE :)

and yeah remember i want loud+BASS+BASS !!!

They have a list of phones with which the M2's are compatible. I guess in your budget the ones Faheem has suggested are your best bet. I own a pair of M2's and I think for the money they offer a great bang for buck. I don't use 'em often, but I think they're quite decent in terms of SQ, yes.

Burn in the earphones for overnight JVC MarshMallows but the bass seems totally absent , was playing Candy Shop just could not hear the boom effect in the song

Some change mre , some dont.

you cant rely on burn in if you are not liking the sound , IF they improve with burn-in , its a gift.

get what i am trying to say.

Guys, sorry for hijacking the thread but my requirements are the same as the OP, so I thought Id add my inputs here only, namely:

~1-1.5k ,good amount of bass (thump)

One thing which buddingwhizkid didnt mention is sound clarity. I am looking for a thumping bass but with clear sound, i.e. the best of both worlds.

I have listened to Image S4i , EP-830, EP-630, Soundmagic PL-30 (not burned in, set for high bass)

Of these I liked EP-630s in terms of bass and the thump it provides, with the EP 830s next. I just want to ask if any other earphones provide the same kind of thump, with a better sound quality.

Thanks

hi guys!

even i was looking for IEMs below 1k.. i will be using it with my Samsung Galaxy 3...

i'm looking for good bass... and decent enough sound quality... (cant expect much below 1k)

which one should i go for?

JVC marshmellow

MEE M2P

or should i look for some other options like the SoundMAGIC pl11/21/30?

@Vortex: I felt that Meelec M6 provide really nice bass and fit in your budget. Have a look. There's also Soundmagic PL30 but I'm not sure how bassy is that.

@Krishna: You could try getting a Meelec M9 though it's not a bass monster, but the sound is pretty great for within 1k.

You guys could refer to this: Multi-IEM Review - 136 IEMs compared (Hippo Boom & Pearl added 01/22) - Head-Fi.org Community to get a good idea about sound signature and VFM factor. There is a table right at the bottom of the page which puts M6/M9 and PL30 ahead of most of the IEMs.

I have heard that the JVC Marshmallow is the best bang-for-buck IEM out there.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

FaH33m said:
The Marshmallows fits in the budget and have plenty of bass.
Ohh... I didn't see this...

@ OP: The AudioGuru has already spoken... Go by his word and u won't regret!!! :p

Hi! even i'm lookin for an iem under 1000!
Which is better , JVC marshmallow or the Soundmagic Pl21?
Even i want "the best of both worlds" as i hear all kinds of music and just bass will not satisfy me :p

My observations that might be useful to you guys:

SoundMAGIC PL-11 is bass heavy. Excellent budget IEM for listening to trance/electronic music. However, Hindi music (ost/remix) doesn't sound that good on these. Mids are recessed.

JVC Marshmallow HA-FX34 is a good balance of bass + treble. Nice budget IEM for Hindi (ost/remix) music. Trance/electronic music doesn't sound that good (sounds harsh) on these.

I didn't try any other genres. Also, I have no idea about how the new JVC Marshmallow HA-FX35 sound as I haven't tried them yet. According to some reviews, the bass has been bumped up in HA-FX35 but I'm unsure.

If your budget is 1k, then I suggest you buy both of these!

I need to use a IEM with my Aino 3.5mm jack. So do any of the above iems come in half length?

Can I shorten the cable length? How much difference would it make to the sound if I tampered with the wire like that?

RD274 said:
I need to use a IEM with my Aino 3.5mm jack. So do any of the above iems come in half length?

Can I shorten the cable length? How much difference would it make to the sound if I tampered with the wire like that?
Depends on your DIY skills and the quality of the connector used.

But as these IEM are entry level ones , i dont think there will be much difference IF, you dont seriously suck at soldering.

krishna_bhargav said:
whats the price of the MEE M9?

Check mediahome.in for pricing. On MEElec website they sell for $20. You can get a cheaper deal online - possibly around $10-15 if you look around.

Back