IEM For 5800 XM within 1k

Dear all,
I'm looking for a decent/good IEM for my 5800 XM.
Previously using hpm-70 (SE:eek:hyeah:), which gone off after3.5years..
Can i get a IEM within 1k. if not i can try looking the same hpm 70.

Pls help
Thx
Thiru

@vvikas

can you do a compare of ep-630 and 830. How much worth are the extra little bugs..

vvikas said:
PL-30 is best choice.can also consider Creative 830 is like bass.

i m using 830 with 5800 and it sounds great.:eek:hyeah:

mathew_p_a said:
@vvikas

can you do a compare of ep-630 and 830. How much worth are the extra little bugs..
Compared to EP-630, which had a more colored sound and were biased towards the bass and treble, the EP-830 has a more flatter sound signature that tries to be as close to the original sound without altering it too much and has right bass but upgrade from 630 to 830 not worth. go for something with much bigger difference.:hap2:

I've used all three EP-630, EP-830 and the PL-30.

PL-30 is in its own league stop comparing it to the creatives. The moment i eard the PL-30 it was the end for creatives for me.

Go get the PL-30 and be happy.

Looks good.

Just let us know about the performance. The Sony brand is know by all noobs whereas the creative emblem on the ep-630 is not so great. That is my opinion. Don't create a flare :D

s600 said:
i bought sony headfones from Croma, the earbud type for Rs 990 they are awsome. I enquired at many places about EP 630 but coudlnt find, but at last found these sony headfones and they are awsome. this is how they look and have a very long wire too.

http://computerstore.asu.edu/store/pc/catalog/P03344-G.jpg

Back