xenaxance

Disciple
dude no other color available..:(
i was also looking forward for ES18..
but its green in color.. hope its not florescent green

anyways guys
what about

Soundmagic PL11 In Ear Earphone For iphone ipad tablet Mp3 ipod | eBay

Try other sellers for color options. Also the pl11's are good but then they are not durable enough. I had to wait 2 months for the rma and then found out that they were still not in stock, etc etc.

They newer es18 have the same drivers as the e10 and thus you can get a better output at a much lesser value.

PS: Getting it from ebay for 675! wherein you could buy from local deal sites for ~400, do you really feel its a good deal for the voucher?

Try other sellers for color options. Also the pl11's are good but then they are not durable enough. I had to wait 2 months for the rma and then found out that they were still not in stock, etc etc.

They newer es18 have the same drivers as the e10 and thus you can get a better output at a much lesser value.

PS: Getting it from ebay for 675! wherein you could buy from local deal sites for ~400, do you really feel its a good deal for the voucher?

only one seller is listed from india
soundmagic es18 | eBay
sorry i didn't check other sites..
smcinternational have them for 550
i think i should by Soundmagic PL13 PL 13 in-earphone ear phone Headphone 4 iphone ipad tablet Apple | eBay
no wonder i'm going to break them anyway

PL13 is an older model that was released along side PL11, PL12, PL18 etc., See the date on the post here. It's been around a while, but it never attained any kind of recognition so far in comparison to PL11/21/30/50.

ES18 is the newer model - said to be E10 driver in PL18 housing.

so i'll go for es18 the...
but buying a Rs 500 iem for Rs 725 (675 +50 shipping)
i agree to @pratzgh1.... thats seriously a bad deal
i'll buy them from some other store ..
i'll buy something else instead..
thanks guys

Last edited by a moderator:
Back