Audio IEM's 2k budget

Nikunj

Disciple
lHey guys,ooking for a good pair of IEM's for about 2k, I like my music with a good amount of bass and not too much of treble.I listen to artists like Deadmau5, Astrix, Infected Mushroom etc.Please help me out with a suitable option.All help is much appreciated, Thanks in advance.

The kind of music you listen to -NuForce E6 is perfect !! Amazing soundstage,bass and decent midrange. Not so sharp treble :). and yeah Deadmau5- Strobe is one of my all time fav track :D

FaH33m said:
The kind of music you listen to -NuForce E6 is perfect !! Amazing soundstage,bass and decent midrange. Not so sharp treble :). and yeah Deadmau5- Strobe is one of my all time fav track :D
WTH is E6 :S

Thanks guys, thats exactly what I was considering.Looks like I shall be picking them up.
FaH33m- Without a doubt Strobe is one of the best tracks by Deadmau5, specially the Club Edit.

I am even thinking at getting another mp3 player in the near future at about 5k, what should I be looking at?

The Sansa Clip+, the Sansa Fuze or the slightly more expensive Nationite S:Flo2. I'd pick the Fuze over the other two, but reading a few reviews should help you make up your mind.

^ Sflo is not a completely perfect PMP .Its more of a pure audiophile's player where one has to compromise on some factors like battery life,UI,response etc. One wouldn't really notice huge difference with a NE6 using Sflo . Something more on the lines of RE-0 and above would make the Sflo worth it :).

Was really unsatisfied by my nano's sound quality as it wasnt doing justice to the Nuforce thus got myself a Sansa Fuze 2GB at Rs.2500/-
Attached a couple of pics-

Back