FS: Headphone IEMs, Headphones and a Clip+ 4GB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ritvik

Adept
Selling a few IEMs and a Clip +

TAKE NOTE:

1. Will be able to ship only after Independence day. Putting it up early to give prospective buyers some time.
  2. Will be in India between the 14th and 20th of AUG '13 only. Anything unsold will make the trip back with me :)
  3. Transfer to HDFC Bank A/C or cash in Madras only
  4. Items will all ship from Madras

Heir Audio Tzar 350
Warranty till DEC 2013. Pristine shape, with invoice, box and all accessories included
Reason for sale: Find myself using the RE262 a lot more
Price (NEW): 400 USD + 30 USD Shipping = approx 25,800 INR
Asking Price: 20,000 INR shipped

Head Direct RE-400
Warranty till JUN 2014. Pristine shape, invoice, box and all accessories included
Reason for sale: Find myself using the RE262 a lot more
Price (NEW): 100USD + 10 USD Shipping = approx 6,600INR
Asking Price: 4,800 INR shipped (SOLD, PENDING TRANSFER OF FUNDS)

Sansa Clip + 4GB
About 2 months old, warranty applicable only in the USA, running roxbox
Comes with the box, cable and bundled earphones
Reason for sale: I don't like the player / Use another DAP
Price (NEW): not sure
Asking Price: 2000 INR (SOLD, PENDING TRANSFER OF FUNDS)

Yamaha EPH 100
Removed from sale thread

HIFIMAN HE-4 Orthodynamic Headphones
Comes with case and 2 cables (6.3mm and 3.5mm)
No warranty, headband and pads just changed and new
Price New: 450 USD + 20 shipping
ASking Price: 20,000 INR

Hifiman RE-262
Comes with 2 adapters and few silicone tips and a pair of comply foams and pouch. TRRS jack so you need to use the adapter if your amp or source isn't compatible.
About 10 months old, cant find the box which also houses the invoice.
Price: 6500 INR shipped

2n72hed.jpg

LMoDnBE.jpg

PICTURES:
Gj9XeKz.jpg

0ZglVHk.jpg

QL0kXjI.jpg

KLaEjWV.jpg

RIIeX5W.jpg

HTqzRd6.jpg

gdZsSO9.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Harsha, replied to your PM and all other PMs.

For those who asked the headphones are the HE-4, not the HE-400. People rate this quite highly and are more akin to the HE-6 than other Hifiman orthos.

Quoting Preproman
"The HE-4s are a real airy, detailed and accurate headphone; some will call it bright when compared to the others. I call it a detail monster I love it for female vocals, snare drum, cymbals and high hats. Now the HE-4s are brutal when it comes to revealing flaws. As far as forgiveness goes I would say these are in last place. You better have a well-recorded track with these. The HE-4s are not for everyone. It shows you EXACTLY what is on the recording – bad things and all.

The HE-4s excels in detail retrieval, speed, accuracy and instrument separation. . The HE-4 is not a bass head headphone at all, the bass is right in line with the tone and the presentation of the music. If your track calls for bass punch or bass impact or bass attack it will give it to you. The HE-4 won’t extend down as low as the others. However, I think the bass on the HE-4 is right according to the music.

Source: http://www.head-fi.org/t/479547/new-hifiman-he-5le-planar-magnetic-headphone/1650#post_9194352

are you sure that the problem with EPH 100 is only the jack and not a cable break, driver problem etc. some where else? its very easy to confuse any of these for a jack issue in an IEM. it might do temporarily as you replace the jack and then re-appear later.

I will take these (in present condition) if you can give a testing warranty for 4-5 days? And of course if the price is commensurate to the problem + no warranty + eventually the IEM having an aftermarket plug!

It's quite likely that its just the jack and a bit of the cable above it. They got jammed in a car door.
Will have it fixed and try it out before selling it. If its still the same then I won't sell it at all.
Testing warranty isn't of much use since I'm in India for just 5 days. Will have it fixed soon and run it for a week before putting it on sale.

huh..... u are in india for 5 days.... will test it for 7 days.... but 5 < 7? you will come back and sell?

i can take the risk and buy it as it is..... provided the price is right. what say you?

I'll be down only the 14th, trying to get it fixed tomorrow so I'll have close to a week with it before I arrive.

No intention to sell it in a non-working state at any price!

BUMP.

Removing the EPH100 from the sale thread. Haven't had time to attend to it with work.

Tzar 350 and HE-4 are still up for sale.

i am still very interested in the EPH100, and if you price it right will take it AS-IS condition without testing warranty also.

as such it must be lying unused with you.

Like I said, not selling it unless I can fix it. Managed to confirm the drivers are working so will try having it re-cabled and use it as backup.

Bump for the other stuff on sale. For those asking about the Heir Audio Tzar 350, its a universal iem not a custom! Very accurate / reference like monitor, runs well without an amp, but you need to make sure your recording are of a good quality.

EDIT: Will be putting my RE262 up for sale soon. Having trouble uploading the pics from my phone. Thread will be updated when I'm near a PC next :)

hold the 262 for me..... will confirm after you put a price to it and give out other details (age, condition, pics etc.)

i will take the RE262.... however, before we seal the deal, can you please elaborate on the condition.

fully functional? cosmetics? exactly what all is missing/included?

Fully functional and fine cosmetic wise as well. Missing the box, but have the ear tips and an unused pair of comply tips that I'll add in. Both the adapter are included as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back