Importing a DataVac or using compressed air?

valar007

Disciple
I live right near a main road. Exactly a month ago, I bought and installed air filters for my PC. I took it apart yesterday and holy hell, it looked like it was on for a year. To add to my woes, construction of an house started right next to my house. So, is it worth to import a DataVac or buy compressed air cans? PS: I'll be getting a 2nd PC which will be running 24x7 and that would require cleaning on monthly basis as well. Thanks!

I'll suggest you staying away from the vacuum as if they are ESD safe still they'll be a bit more difficult than using a blower in most places, go with this Bosch blower or this Stanley blower, would be much more easier if maintaining cleanliness around the area you'll be using to vac/blow is not something you want

I've long accepted that daily/weekly dusting is a fact of life here in India. Feather dusting on the outside every day, and blower dusting on the inside every weekend. The daily dusting just takes a few seconds and the weekly dusting takes maybe five minutes.

I'll suggest you staying away from the vacuum as if they are ESD safe still they'll be a bit more difficult than using a blower in most places, go with this Bosch blower or this Stanley blower, would be much more easier if maintaining cleanliness around the area you'll be using to vac/blow is not something you want
Won't there be a static buildup while using these blowers? I was thinking of going for this: https://www.amazon.com/Metro-Datavac-Safe-Electric-Duster/dp/B00U01YVYK
I've long accepted that daily/weekly dusting is a fact of life here in India. Feather dusting on the outside every day, and blower dusting on the inside every weekend. The daily dusting just takes a few seconds and the weekly dusting takes maybe five minutes.
Every week, I dust the cabinet and the top exhaust and monthly, I remove the panels, clean the interior, wash the fan filters(wow, they collect so much dust!)

Back