PC Peripherals Importing a specific motherboard

tvarad

Disciple
I need the following mini-itx board for a special app. AFAIK, no one carries this board in India but a guy in Hong Kong is willing to ship one out for me by air-mail and to also under-invoice from it's $200 price. My question is about customs. How easy or difficult is it to go through customs hassles? Will I have to go to their office to get it released? Anyone know the procedure?

Thanks in advance.

Yeah Ask Katmandude , he is the best guy .. try importing it on your own and you will end up paying heavily for it.

Do that . If your see my rig and the config .. other than the HDD and the Cabinet I hand carried every thing from the US including the CPU heatsink .. yeah .. nothing was in its orginal packing ! but since its below 200 $ it should not be a problem ..

but ask him to put it in check in baggage and not in hand baggage ..

cosx said:
Do that . If your see my rig and the config .. other than the HDD and the Cabinet I hand carried every thing from the US including the CPU heatsink .. yeah .. nothing was in its orginal packing ! but since its below 200 $ it should not be a problem ..

but ask him to put it in check in baggage and not in hand baggage ..

I do the same too or have a friend/relative carry stuff for me; this time it was an "emergency", which is why I asked the question. The customs guys have never hassled me about any of my techie stuff (at least in Bangalore).

Back