Audio In-ear headphones buying advice!

yash12

Recruit
Dec 21, 2012
Hey guys

I am currently using an Apple iPhone 4S and used SoundMAGIC mp-21 with it for 2 years now...

Very satisfied with the overall performance of mp-21 but now I spoilt them all of a sudden...

As previously i had my earphones with a built-in mic I'll prefer built-in mic now also...

Budget- 2k (I can increase it though only by say 500)
Previous earphones- SoundMAGIC mp-21.
Preferred Brands- Brainwavz or Soundmagic or any new. (Nothing specific as i have a very less knowledge)
Requirements- Good bass, clear sound, MIC, good isolation and durability...
Usage- Mostly Bollywood Hindi songs and English songs like Bruno mars, Adele etc occasionally..

vantheman5211

Creator of fu*ktron
Skilled
Apr 29, 2010
I would say the signature acoustics c12 fits brilliantly with regards to your needs.

It has great fun bass and the soundstage is fantastic and imo unbeatable in your budget. Take a plunge.

yash12

Recruit
Dec 21, 2012
I would say the signature acoustics c12 fits brilliantly with regards to your needs.

It has great fun bass and the soundstage is fantastic and imo unbeatable in your budget. Take a plunge.

Are these with mic?
Any other suggestions?[DOUBLEPOST=1374205203][/DOUBLEPOST]
Signature Acoustics gets my vote too.. Brilliant IEMs in its price segment. You can get it for 2.5k... Contact @PristineNote

They do look cheap to me feel or look wise...anyways i'll consider them if they are with mic...
Any other suggestions?

Last edited by a moderator:

yash12

Recruit
Dec 21, 2012
These are without mic. Even I was skeptical about the looks before the purchase.. But it looks and feels good.

I am sorry @forcabarca but mic is a priority as i use Mumbai locals trains a lot!

Anything with a mic?[DOUBLEPOST=1374227895][/DOUBLEPOST]i have heard alot about tekkfusion...any idea about the same?

Last edited by a moderator: