In Game Video thread

Shripad

ex-Mod
Ok guys.
Quiet a few of us now have either broadband or unlimited cable internet.
So I think its time to start ingame video thread :)
Here is the first.
This is CSS customised map with custome game modes.
Three modes are there, headshot(kill enemy with headshot), sudden death( kill enemy with single hit), regular.
This is my video of sudden death.
http://rapidshare.de/files/2227384/funkyCSS1.avi.html

Tools used: AVItoMPEG converter.,MPEG5.0, Fraps
Host: www.rapidshare.de
File size:11MB
Encoder : XVID( you will ned xvid codec and divx codec, audio encodeing is done with divx audio)

P.S:Do post your comments on the video :) I think mine can be called little funny. You will see what i mean ;)

nah not by much.
Sound is compressed heavily in my file. It takes less than 2MB. And its fun to watch video with sound.
Its not for dialup users anyway unless you have that MTNL unlimited dialup :)

Here's one i made a couple of years back when i just got battlefield 1942.

Game : Battlefield 1942 mod - Eve of Destruction
File Descrtiption : Jeep freefall + blooper
File Size : 7.78mb
Tools Used : fraps, virtuadub, nandub
Codecs Used : divx, mp3
Comments : sorry for the crappy quality to size ratio. Its before i knew anything about video compression.

Download Here (Fixed)

what the hell, rapid share is giving me problems everytime i try dloading the file. I never get the full length of the movie when i try downloading it. Any ideas funky?

Movie length is meant to be 1:18. If you dload it, tell me if youre geting the entire file or not.

Edit : Managed to fix the problem...seems to misbehave when you upload through firefox :huh:

I am aware of Taksi.
the problem is there is some problem with soundforge website for few days( they are the host of downloadable file ).
And i am not able to download it.
If you have 0.5 release then upload it to www.rapidshare.de if you can :)

I was playing F1 2002 and pressed F9 to start video recording(me using FRAPS). The game slowed down completely.... couldn't even play properly. The video which was saved by FRAPs is also very slow(it obviously records what I am able to see).
What is the problem??? I have tried Video recording with FRAPS only in this game. Will I have this problem in other games also????

Nikhil posted 31.8 minutes later:

I tried it even in FarCry..... The game slows down like hell.....

please advise me Funky..... How d oyou do it??

when i recorded in bf1942, gameplay slowed down, but the final video was fine. Try lowering the recording res of fraps. As far as i remember, there are some settings you can mess around with which help a bit.

Hey other good video game clips are allowed right ? even if its not yours ?
if so - check this AMAZING ending in Street Fighter 3rd strike between Ken and Chun Li -

http://www.geekissues.org/keyword/srk-daigo

OR

http://www.fileplanet.com/152895/15...:-Third-Strike---Impossible-Blocking-w/-Daigo

Just check out their HEALTH BARS!!

damn, i really really hope India gets promoted in Console comptetions, just like you guys keep having PC gaming competitions, console owners should get their part too!

Back