Inbox by Gmail - Invite needed!

How many of you think the concept of 'bundles' is similar to the 'stacks' by AOL's altomail? The desktop interfact of altomail is wonderful and by coming up with this before altomail could go mobile, so to speak, google has done something quite interesting. Haven't read about this yet.. just my experience, since I use altomail quite often (great to manage attachments across multiple accounts and emails of course)

The app really isn't that great, guys.. I know its new and all of you just want to get your hands on it.. But seriously, it is way too complicated to be used as a daily email client..

Google auto updated my gmail on my s4 ... so no invite needed for me ... you guys should check play store too if an update is available for your current gmail .

Thanks @onlyravi , got the invite .. happy to see that the new app can track and show map for my movie booking for tomorrow :) Interstellar !
It can even read tracking info from ecommerce site emails which have shipping info and show the status of that shipment.... I really found that helpful...

Back