Android India Specific OnePlus Invites - Share &/or Queue Up Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Good news is that a guy from my office bought a oneplus one yday and it was delivered today (1 day delivery option) I opened the box myself and it still had the CM label printed on its back. Also the OS was CM and not some other Oneplus OS.

Good news is that a guy from my office bought a oneplus one yday and it was delivered today (1 day delivery option) I opened the box myself and it still had the CM label printed on its back. Also the OS was CM and not some other Oneplus OS.

court has given them 3 months to change OS

Yes, read that on 1+ forums and I think CM will remain on OPO because they have argued in Court that OPO and Yureka are both for different segments, the hearing is again on 7th Jan where the future of OPO will be decided.

Oneplus one is carrying the CM but there will not be an OTA updates.

You will get the OTA for the build that oneplus make but not for the CM12.

@paarkhi thanks a lot for the invite, ordered the phone, please remove me from the list.

Thanks for the commendable work your are doing here.
Glad to help.... Hope you will also share here once you get the invites.
Now 2 invites remaining @kuduku , @acerulz
Oneplus one is carrying the CM but there will not be an OTA updates.

You will get the OTA for the build that oneplus make but not for the CM12.
Yes, but as long as their ROM is not stable or if it is useless we can always flash Manually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back