Android India Specific OnePlus Invites - Share &/or Queue Up Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think its raining invites. I too have couple of them (India specific). Expires in around a day. If anyone is interested, please PM

haha, nice. finally. But looks like some people still wants to buy. :D I have 2 friends from a hardware forum, they need em.. can u or someone send me 2 invites?

edit : they got the invites from someone else :)

Last edited:
Guys, lets do one thing - I will send the invites to @paarkhi So that he can send out the ones which are expiring sooner
Received 2 invites, will pass it on.
we were doing that from start no? ;) Parkhi and daredevil both rocks. I have shared some with daredevil .. next time parkhi haha :)
hahahaha, it's one and the same bro, you can share it with @Dare Devil
--------------------------------------------------------------
3 codes from sharing (already shared)
3 invites from Hmasalia
2 invites from random2
-----------
8 in total[DOUBLEPOST=1422716715][/DOUBLEPOST]
hey another friend needs one pls me pm if its still availbale
Invite code sent, please enter directly in your Amazon Account
@psdatta2005 informed that he was able to add to cart. Thanks to @sharang

Last edited:
Yes, sent you the invite code, please enter directly in your Amazon account within next 12 hours.[DOUBLEPOST=1422790155][/DOUBLEPOST]@dealwise, any updates?

Sorry, I was out. Actually, @cooldude94 sent me a code before you showered your help once again.
Just used that code.

So, the one you shared is free to be used with other members. But, in case no one is using it, I might have to use it for a friend
who will confirm only tomorrow morning. So, will check with you if the code will still be available by then. Don't want to claim it
and then waste it :)

Sorry, I was out. Actually, @cooldude94 sent me a code before you showered your help once again.
Just used that code.

So, the one you shared is free to be used with other members. But, in case no one is using it, I might have to use it for a friend
who will confirm only tomorrow morning. So, will check with you if the code will still be available by then. Don't want to claim it
and then waste it :)
ok, let me know tomorrow, I'm keeping that invite code for you. You need to directly enter the code in Amazon.

Hi, I have 3 Indian invites that I can give away. All of them will expire in a day, apparently. So if there's anyone who wants 'em, reply or pm.

@paarkhi @Dare Devil devil I think most folks on TE have already got invites. So if you know of any FB friends who need invites, I can send 'em out to you.

Cheers!

Last edited:
Hi, I have 3 Indian invites that I can give away. All of them will expire in a day, apparently. So if there's anyone who wants 'em, reply or pm.

@paarkhi @Dare Devil devil I think most folks on TE have already got invites. So if you know of any FB friends who need invites, I can send 'em out to you.

Cheers!
if they are expiring then please share further else please hold it.

if they are expiring then please share further else please hold it.
How does one know when they are close to expiry? I checked in my 1+ account & they have a '1 day left' graphic next to them. Will that change later to indicate the no. of hours left?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back