Android India Specific OnePlus Invites - Share &/or Queue Up Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone need OPO.
PM your address with mob no asap.
Have 2 invites.Invites are claimed but purchase not made.
Will place the order through COD.
Condition : Your name should be in the list.

Congrats buddy, you are officially removed from the list :)
---------------------------------------------------------------------
@killmastern3 any yellow tints?reading on the Indian 1+ forums that even Indian version of the mobile is having that famous yellow tint :(
https://forums.oneplus.net/threads/lower-part-of-oneplus-one.200560/
https://forums.oneplus.net/threads/...ith-your-new-oneplus-one.200610/#post-8043674
Will check and report. I thought i saw a small bit of yellowish tint between home and back button. Only a small place. Will reconfirm with someone else with better eyesight.

Hi Guys
I got all these invites from my friends.
If the invites are not claimed by me within few hrs,they pass the invite to others.
Thats why i claimed them in my ac.
Till Now I shared only 2 invites to members here.
7 orders placed for members here/other forum using COD option only.
There is no secret behind this.
Once I will get sharable invites for all the above 7 orders,I will share the invites here.
Now COD is the only option.

Hi Guys
I got all these invites from my friends.
If the invites are not claimed by me within few hrs,they pass the invite to others.
Thats why i claimed them in my ac.
Till Now I shared only 2 invites to members here.
7 orders placed for members here/other forum using COD option only.
There is no secret behind this.
Once I will get sharable invites for all the above 7 orders,I will share the invites here.
Now COD is the only option.
Sir, whatever you are doing for helping is quite admirable

Yes, please add me to the list. I will contact Dare Devil and see if he can place order using my card.
Added
@Dare Devil Thanks a lot. @paarkhi please remove my name from the list.
Removed, Congrats.

TE needs its own Indian 1+ review thread where every Indian 1+ owners can post their experiences with the phone? What's say guys?
@madhukannan has started a thread, can you all post your experiences in that thread?
@nishthecooldude, @killmastern3 @shadow747 and all others who have purchased through Amazon India

Last edited:
i was in two minds yesterday about the phone..but made up my mind...any invites do let me know when my turns comes up. thanks for the effort guys

I have an invite which expires in 48 hours since this post, whoever among from the list contacts me first will get the invite, your names should be in top 10

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back