Android India Specific OnePlus Invites - Share &/or Queue Up Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any one plus one review thread ?
Am not liking the camera as compared to Nexus 5! :(
Need someone to create a review thread and pls give camera review...my primary concern is camera as well...:(

Invite claimed in which a/c? IINM, if the invite is claimed in Amzon a/c, then it can only be ordered through the Amazon a/c through which it was claimed. If it is only claimed in the OPO a/c though, I think the code can still be copy pasted in another's Amazon a/c.

I just received a copy-paste kind of code (basic text, not clickable link) from an OPO forum member which I was able to use on Amazon. So my assumption is that he had already claimed it through his OPO a/c & handed me the code.

Invite code shared to a member here.
He tried everything,but it did not work.:(
OK.Now back to COD option guys.
Any one need OPO,Pl pm your address.

Invite code shared to a member here.
He tried everything,but it did not work.:(
OK.Now back to COD option guys.
Any one need OPO,Pl pm your address.

Well, I don't know then, :(.
For the US invite, it was oneplus who was selling directly. So the OPO a/c mattered. Since here, the seller is Amazon & the 2 a/cs are created separately, there shouldn't be a link & consequently claiming the invite shouldn't matter. Oh well....

Just to satisfy my curiosity, when you receive the invite mail & get the clickable link - upon clicking it, you get taken to OPO site for the code, right? Is the code on that page another link or just text? & if it is a link, does your OPO get added automatically to your Amazon a/c?

1st part is same like the global invite. When we receive the invite mail & get the clickable link - upon clicking it, we get taken to OPO site for the code.After that you click the Buy Text it will taken you to the amzon site.But OPO not added to the amazon ac automatically.There is a box provided for type the invite code.
We type the code in that box then proceed the order.
Also you can go directly to the amazon opo page and type/copy&paste the invite code there and complete the order.
Anyway order placed for rdst_1 and haraakiri using COD.
Cheers Guys.:)

Last edited:
Kindly add me to the list of "India specific" invitees.
Want to get a phone for my brother.

P.s. Will the India specific invite need a facebook account to work ? Because I dont have one...

onlyravi : I have a invite claimed in my ac.
If i just give the Invite code to someoneelse ,is it possible for him to place the order.
Yesterday i sent the invite code to a member here.But he wasn't complete the order.
I dont think this should matter as even I got an invite from @pepps3484 which was already claimed.
I just got the code which I pasted in Amazon Oneplus page and click the Use Invite button and then completed the purchase.

1st part is same like the global invite. When we receive the invite mail & get the clickable link - upon clicking it, we get taken to OPO site for the code.After that you click the Buy Text it will taken you to the amzon site.But OPO not added to the amazon ac automatically.There is a box provided for type the invite code.
We type the code in that box then proceed the order.
Also you can go directly to the amazon opo page and type/copy&paste the invite code there and complete the order.
Anyway order placed for rdst_1 and haraakiri using COD.
Cheers Guys.:)
Don't know why it won't work then.

Here's quoting an OPO forum member-
I have earlier received an invite which I had claimed. As I was not planning to use it, I shared the invite code on this forum with one of the members. He just had to go to Amazon.in link given below:

OnePlus One on Amazon India

Enter the invite code and Click "Use Invite". Once the code is accepted you will be able to "Add to cart" and proceed to the payment page. Hope this helps. Cheers!

Sourced from the thread - https://forums.oneplus.net/threads/how-to-claim-invite-code-pls-help.199949/#post-8022580

Kindly add me to the list of "India specific" invitees.
Want to get a phone for my brother.

P.s. Will the India specific invite need a facebook account to work ? Because I dont have one...
No, if you have the invite code, you won't need any facebook a/c. Only an Amazon.in a/c.

Steps to claim invite (if you receive a text only, non-link/clickable code)-

Go to this page - http://www.amazon.in/gp/feature.html?ie=UTF8&docId=184453927
Click on Already Have An Invite - Shop Now.

It'll take you to this page - http://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B00...rd_t=1401&pf_rd_p=563844227&pf_rd_i=184453927

Sign In (extreme right) with your existing or new Amazon account. (unless you are signed in already)

The next page should give you an option to enter the invite code at the extreme right hand corner.

Copy Paste the code & you're on your way.

Hope this helps.[DOUBLEPOST=1417875369][/DOUBLEPOST]
I dont think this should matter as even I got an invite from @pepps3484 which was already claimed.
I just got the code which I pasted in Amazon Oneplus page and click the Use Invite button and then completed the purchase.
Same here.

OT - I remember you asking about whether the Redmi 1s camera was good. So what's your opinion now that you've used it?

Last edited:

Given the Invite Code to 6 members here.They tried everything.But didn't work for them.
Finally order placed using COD by me.

@kidrow It was decent... Heated pretty soon... low light results were very decent. Passed the phone to someone else....
Yep, the 1s camera is quite good, imo too. Will be interested in comparing the OPO cam with it now. But that's for another thread, of course.

Given the Invite Code to 6 members here.They tried everything.But didn't work for them.
Finally order placed using COD by me.
Guess they must've made some changes since then. Tough luck. I was hoping it would reduce your workload. You're doing so much already! Really appreciated.

for me it was not allowing COD option, made payment then. am based in delhi and shipped to office address.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back