Android India Specific OnePlus Invites - Share &/or Queue Up Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol well I posted here and no one PM'ed me :p
btw are we on for Yu today? I am online and I will be online for another couple of hours.
You should have posted it on One+ forums or passed on to me, if no one replied here Wasting the Invite is like wasting the food when there are so many hungry people in the world (same theory applies for 1+ :) ) and Yes, we are on YU 1 hr 20 min to go.

You should have posted it on One+ forums or passed on to me, if no one replied here Wasting the Invite is like wasting the food when there are so many hungry people in the world (same theory applies for 1+) and Yes, we are on YU 1 hr 20 min to go.

I think you did see my post for the expired account and did notify the members on the list for the same. But no one cared enough to PM :p

@paarkhi, @onlystruggler, I am so sorry guys. One of close friends who is also a colleague took the invite just now. I wasn't aware that he also needed one before I posted about it here. He happened to see my email and asked for it. Feeling bad that I raised hope here and then disappointed :grumpy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back