Android India Specific OnePlus Invites - Share &/or Queue Up Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday I shared an invite with @akskap
It still shows the status as claimed. Does this mean it has not been actually used for purchasing yet?

Your%20Invites.png

Yesterday I shared an invite with @akskap
It still shows the status as claimed. Does this mean it has not been actually used for purchasing yet?
Yes it is not used for purchase, by any chance the last 8 characters of the invite you shared are BERL-OJKU?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have 3 unclaimed invites, expiring soon..., Please PM if anybody needs one.

Last edited:
Yes it is not used for purchase, by any chance the last 8 characters of the invite you shared are BERL-OJKU?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have 3 unclaimed invites, expiring soon..., Please PM if anybody needs one.
Yep. Its the same.

Yes @adaneam
It hasn't been used for a purchase yet. Yesterday, I gave the invite to @paarkhi for sharing it with someone over TE.
that I've shared with the friend and asked him to enter directly in Amazon and he said that it was giving an error saying "This invite is already used by another user" so we can say that invite is gone in drain....[DOUBLEPOST=1422253065][/DOUBLEPOST]
@paarkhi i bot 2 oneplus till now...for me and my dad....one of my friend too needs the phone....can u pls add me back to the list?
Sent you an invite, please claim it ASAP and acknowledge

Last edited:
@paarkhi
It still shows available in my OPO account. Please let me know if someone needs to purchase in a few hrs. I can order it if the invite cannot be used by anyone else

BTW, I just received my OPO :) However, it is the Global Version which has been delivered. Any issues that may come up ?

@paarkhi
my invites showing 93 minutes left..the ones which i passed you on
I've shared them with 1 with @dheerajshetty and requested him to claim ASAP but he has not claimed as of now.

Edit: Had to claim 2 remaining invites of @titana else they'd have expired, Now I can share the codes to directly enter in Amazon for the next 48 hours, please PM me if someone needs the codes.

@dheerajshetty, Please enter the invite code I gave you directly in Amazon for purchasing the phone as the invite was expiring I've claimed it but it'll still work for the purchase.

Last edited:
@paarkhiHowever, it is the Global Version which has been delivered. Any issues that may come up ?
All of the ones sold in India are the 'Global' version AFAIK. (If you are saying that on the basis of what's written on the box, that is).

Recently though, the packaging has been changed a bit. So I don't know if the same applies to these new ones as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back