Android India Specific OnePlus Invites - Share &/or Queue Up Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 2 invites which I have claimed so will share the invite codes, please PM me if anyone needs it, only 18 hours left from now.[DOUBLEPOST=1424323183][/DOUBLEPOST]@ST3R0X one invite code shared with you
Please enter it directtly in your Amazon account and proceed to purchase, 15 hours left, complete your purchase before that else it will expire and let me know once you make the purchase.

Last edited:
If someone is purchasing within next 6 hours then PM me for invite code (you need to enter it directly in your Amazon account and proceed for purchase)

@paarkhi , shall I message them to you?
if you wish then you can send it to me and I will share with the needy.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@all, if you want to share the invite or invite code with me then I request you to share only if you have not shared the same code with anyone else because people are sending me the codes which they have shared elsewhere and when I share it with someone then the code is not working and I'm in unnecessary trouble.

So in short don't share the code with me which you have already shared with someone or elsewhere.[DOUBLEPOST=1424337586][/DOUBLEPOST]@random2 has shared 2 unclaimed invites with me if anyone needs it then please pm me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back