Android India Specific OnePlus Invites - Share &/or Queue Up Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, my no invite One Plus courier reached and inside it was two boxes of Air Wick deodoriser instead of phone and flip cover. Customer service says they will initiate a refund and get me an invite but still waiting on that. Regardless it has been a :mad::mad: experience.

Well, my no invite One Plus courier reached and inside it was two boxes of Air Wick deodoriser instead of phone and flip cover. Customer service says they will initiate a refund and get me an invite but still waiting on that. Regardless it has been a :mad::mad: experience.
Atleast you got a Deo, people are getting bricks :) Post it on Amazon India Facebook with Pics

That's y I always take a video while unboxing the package in front of courier guy may be it would be a solid proof if anything goes wrong

I get stuff delivered to the company head office and so the unboxing in the reception is a bit weird. Also I bought a bunch of stuff off amazon without any issues. However, when I think about it mobile phones are the ideal things for the packing people to steal.

Ridiculous that 1+ is still playing the invite game :mad:.... Anyhoo, I have an Indian invite in my mail. So if anyone wants one, just reply here & I'll send it over.

@chiron PMed you.

PS- Sorry to hear about the missing phone but glad to see that you can still see the funny side of it. Such incidents, I'm sure, leave a very bad taste in one's mouth.

Thanks for the invite.

They've initiated a refund. I also chatted with amazon cs regarding whether I should unbox in front of the courier even if the package shows no signs of tampering. He said that if there is any such issue after accepting delivery they will give refund and so I need not open it up then and there.

Hey Paarkhi

Thanks for the invite. Purchased the phone for friend on early Saturday morning & got it delivered on Sunday morning. Thanks you :)
@Channu Another unclaimed Invite sent,
@darth.yakuu Unclaimed invite sent.
Claim it and proceed to purchase.[DOUBLEPOST=1428073093][/DOUBLEPOST]
Unclaimed invite sent.
Claim it and proceed to purchase.

Got 1 direct invite and 3 sharable invites .... pls PM if anyone requires it...
All Indian invites. 1 direct valid for little over a day and 3 sharable valid for 6 days. :)
Thanks @rock2702 Got these invites just as I claimed your invite :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back