Indian Call of Duty 4 TRI Series (Season 2)

SteeL

Disciple
Hi,
Indian Call of Duty 4 TRI Series 2 is coming back soon in MID of MAY 2009. we will announce teams on 15th May 2009, make sure you Join the Groups posted bottom of this Post
This time we dont wana do anything fast. So thats why we started all things up 1months before the event.
CoD4_PromodLive22.jpg

What is TRI Series ?
CoD4 Indian TRI Series is a small Online League where any Indian CoD4 players freeagents or player from any clans gets MIXED-UP in newly formed teams of TRI (Triangular) Series. YES ANY CoD4 Player can JOIN THIS TOURNAMENT.

It will be played on FT5 & fTe Promod Server Online

means FT5 players will not play for FT5 clan, but they will be mixed up in Team A, Team B.. and so on.
Right now we have only 1 sponsor, thats v-street.net . But we hope to get more soon, as i Have posted AD's over Google Adsense with my own (SteeL) Money.

I will advertise more if i get more funds.

The Objective:

As we all know in India only 2 big teams are there i.e. FT5 & fTe, who play Promod SnD with skills.

We want to increase the number of players who will play CoD4 Promod SnD & we will get skilled and any hidden players from this Event. & to prepair for WCG.
We also know that we did a mess in Teams balance & time management. But we will not do those same mistakes again. So we wish to see everyone's support + new players in TRI Series 2. :geek:
Rules:

1. Promod Live 4.40 - SnD
2. Maps: Crash, Strike, Vacant, District, Crossfire, Backlot
3. No Mouse Scroller scripts or Hacks
4. No Abusing any Mods or Admins
5. After every Match take Screenshots on Xfire n Post the Links in The Results Forum.
6. You DONT need to have Original CoD4 CDKey
7. Match will be Held on TRI Series Servers Online.
8. TRI series admins hold rights to modify any Rules.*
How to Join ?

Just Join This GROUP: FT5clan.com • Login

&
Our Xfire Group: Indian Call Of Duty 4 Community (cod4india)

Thats all, we will form Teams & will add you in a Team for TRI Series.

Original Thread: FT5clan.com • View topic - Indian CoD4 TRI Series (Season 2)

ADi can u pls stick this!!, to help us make this event big

FT5 server is up and I'm able to logon with my cracked copy but the FTe server is still password-locked. :no:

As for my level of play SteeL, u can ask AmraWthanshX. ;) :)

I play by the name of J@@T.Bumpyshah! J@@T (Joint Assault and Ambush Tactics) is my clan and there are only few members in it, none Pro, except maybe Amra but none Pro whom I know. ;)

Ryunosuke said:
FT5 server is up and I'm able to logon with my cracked copy but the FTe server is still password-locked. :no:

As for my level of play SteeL, u can ask AmraWthanshX. ;) :)

I play by the name of J@@T.Bumpyshah! J@@T (Joint Assault and Ambush Tactics) is my clan and there are only few members in it, none Pro, except maybe Amra but none Pro whom I know. ;)

Hehe, no cd key check = more flooders ... so will keep it open only for some specific time in the day, under public mode ..

@ Steel : Promod 4.41 (update released for Promod 4.40) and Promod Live are diff. ,,, u nub u'll never accept it .. lol .. look the files sizes itself dude ...

I've played on a lot of Promod servers but one thing I don't get, why limit the Sniper rifles to just Bolt Action ones and why no aim-bobbing? :S

Yup, I'm Bumpyshah, Jaat is my clan name and my caste too in real life. :bleh: :clap: BTW to play on FT5 server under normal circumstances, what does one needs besides original game? :cool2:

Ryunosuke said:
Yup, I'm Bumpyshah, Jaat is my clan name and my caste too in real life. :bleh: :clap: BTW to play on FT5 server under normal circumstances, what does one needs besides original game? :cool2:
Nothng! Only during scrims n practice sessions the server will b password locked.:D

No, I mean like a good friend of mine FT5k.AmrawthanshX is able to play on the server anytime, is that coz he is a member and has original key? :S

Ryunosuke said:
No, I mean like a good friend of mine FT5k.AmrawthanshX is able to play on the server anytime, is that coz he is a member and has original key? :S
haha

no, u can play on Serevr anytime whnever its not LOCKED with password.
NO NEED of Original game cdkey now. :p

SO much for the open server, been getting Key Code Authorization message for past 4-5 tries in the last hour :mad: Hope u guys open up the server again for guys like us too. :cool2:

Ryunosuke said:
SO much for the open server, been getting Key Code Authorization message for past 4-5 tries in the last hour :mad: Hope u guys open up the server again for guys like us too. :cool2:

we made it back to Legit again for sometime. for any further query's chk FT5clan.com/forum

:(

Back