Indian education going backwards - NCERT moves evolution, periodic table from Class 10 to 11,12

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my multiple decades of existence I haven't really used the knowledge I gathered from learning the concept of evolution so don't really see why pushing it back a year or two is such a big issue lol.

Also, many so called hinduism video creators have videos showing how Vishnu's 10 avatars are representation of human evolution in a usual attempt to justify religion by science. If BJP actually works for hindutva agenda then why would they remove a topic which many of their voters(allegedly) consider a scientific reason to justify religion.

Lastly, my comments in sale threads aren't being posted so trying here to see if I'm even allowed to post anywhere on the website or not.

Did he say removed or : eliminated, banned, deleted, etc?
He implied it, that is how it's being pushed. The fact that the title had to be changed proves it.
No need, we know why lol
No, you don't
B logic can't differentiate between anti-policy and anti-national. "If you don't blindly support us no matter how retarded it might be, you are a traitor"... Perhaps that's a requirement for joining the C gang.
if you're opposition you don't matter.

Lastly, my comments in sale threads aren't being posted so trying here to see if I'm even allowed to post anywhere on the website or not.
In my multiple decades of existence I haven't really used the knowledge I gathered from learning the concept of evolution so don't really see why pushing it back a year or two is such a big issue lol.

Those people who cant see your comments in the sales thread are so goddamn lucky.

When was the last time you used algebra? Trigonometry? Biology? Chemistry?

The difference education makes is to give the ability to think logically and scientifically. It's funny how many religions try to do way with analytical reasoning to more easily impose their beliefs on the masses.

The difference is whether you can call their BS when they claim the world was created X millenia ago or billions of years ago.

No, you don't
Your Sith mind tricks don't work on me ;)

if you're opposition you don't matter.
If you're in BLR, you're the opposition and YOU don't matter :D

Just know who you're dealing with
I don't think anyone here should be intimidating newcomers (or anyone) based on the joining date (or any other factor).

IIRC you once 'warned' me to 'be careful' and watch my words or something similar on my own thread.

This behaviour is just not cool man, irrespective of when you joined the forum.

Being an old member doesn't automatically make anyone superior.

I don't think anyone here should be intimidating newcomers (or anyone) based on the joining date (or any other factor).

IIRC you once 'warned' me to 'be careful' and watch my words or something similar.

This is just not cool man.
I can make my point without that. But I find people just trash with no basis. Do that with enough people and the clued up with stay away and there goes your topic over time your forum as well.
No need, we know why lol
He claims to know. Evidence?

Who is we. Not me
Now I honestly think this guy needs some help. I request everyone please stop engaging with him, you never know what anyone is going through.
Casting aspersions is the best you got. My record is plain to see. Where's yours.

Last edited:
Who is we. Not me
Not you...you are the opposition :tearsofjoy:

We...the people who voted the ruling party out of office, out of state. If you get your head out of the sand and look outside once in a while, you'd know.

1686140841742.jpeg

When was the last time you used algebra? Trigonometry? Biology? Chemistry?
Use algebra almost on daily basis. Used trigonometry a couple of years back. Biology is again vast and important concepts are used during every moment of survival. Chemistry also has a similar story.

Yes now if you'd ask me where I used the knowledge of detailed plant anatomy that is taught in 11th, the answer is nowhere because well I never took it in 11th.

By your logic a quack might treat a kidney failure with random pills but to overcome that we cannot teach everyone general surgery. Also in many cases the best of the religious fanatics have been educated thoroughly, guess it's not all about education is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back