Indian Government goes online !

Finally !!

Home: National Portal of India

Obtain:
1. Birth Certificate < Obtain Birth Certificate - How do I: National Portal of India > .
2. Caste Certificate < Obtain Caste Certificate - How do I: National Portal of India > .
3. Tribe Certificate < Obtain a Tribe Certificate - How do I: National Portal of India > .
4. Domicile Certificate < Obtain a Domicile Certificate - How do I: National Portal of India > .
5. Driving Licence < Obtain Driving Licence - How do I: National Portal of India > .
6. Marriage Certificate < Obtain Marriage Certificate - How do I: National Portal of India > .
7. Death Certificate < Obtain Death Certificate - How do I: National Portal of India > .
Apply for:
1. PAN Card < Apply for a Permanent Account Number (PAN) - How do I: National Portal of India > .
2. TAN Card < Apply for TAN Card - How do I: National Portal of India > .
3. Ration Card < Apply for Ration Card - How do I: National Portal of India > .
4. Passport < Apply for Passport - How do I: National Portal of India > .
5. Inclusion of name in the Electoral Rolls < Apply for Inclusion of name in the Electoral Rolls - How do I: National Portal of India > .
Register:
1. Land/Property < Register Land / Property - How do I: National Portal of India > .
2. Vehicle < Register Vehicle - How do I: National Portal of India > .
3. With State Employment Exchange < Register with State Employment Exchange - How do I: National Portal of India > .
4. As Employer < Register as Employer - How do I: National Portal of India > .
5. Company < Register a Company - How do I: National Portal of India > .
6. .IN Domain < Register .IN Domain - How do I: National Portal of India > .
7. GOV.IN Domain < Registration for GOV.IN domain - How do I: National Portal of India > .

Check/Track:
1. Waiting list status for Central Government Housing < Check Central Government Accommodation Status - How do I: National Portal of India > .
2. Status of Stolen Vehicles < Check Status of Stolen Vehicles - How do I: National Portal of India > .
3. Land Records < Land Records - How do I: National Portal of India > .
4. Cause list of Indian Courts < Check Causelist of Indian Courts - How do I: National Portal of India > .
5. Court Judgments (JUDIS ) < Check Court Judgements (JUDIS) - How do I: National Portal of India > .
6. Daily Court Orders/Case Status < Check Daily Court Orders/Case Status - How do I: National Portal of India > .
7. Acts of Indian Parliament < Check Acts of Indian Parliament - How do I: National Portal of India > .
8. Exam Results < Check Examination Results - How do I: National Portal of India > .
9. Speed Post Status < Check Speed Post Status - How do I: National Portal of India > .
10. Agricultural Market Prices Online < Check Agricultural Market Prices Online - How do I: National Portal of India > .
Book/File/Lodge:
1. Train Tickets Online < Book Train Tickets Online - How do I: National Portal of India > .
2. Air Tickets Online < Book Air Tickets Online - How do I: National Portal of India > .
3. Income Tax Returns < File Income Tax Return - How do I: National Portal of India > .
4. Complaint with Central Vigilance Commission (CVC) < Lodge a Complaint with the Central Vigilance Commission - How do I: National Portal of India > .
Contribute to:
1. Prime Minister's Relief Fund < Contribute to Prime Minister's Relief Fund - How do I: National Portal of India > .
Others:
1. Send Letters Electronically < Send letters electronically - How do I: National Portal of India > .
Recently Added Online Services
1. Tamil Nadu: Online application of marriage certificate for persons having registered their marriages < Online application of marriage certificate for persons having registered their marriages - How do I: National Portal of India > .
2. Tamil Nadu: Online District wise soil Details of Tamil Nadu < Online District wise soil Details of Tamil Nadu - How do I: National Portal of India > .
3. Tamil Nadu: View Water shed Atlas of Tamil Nadu < View Water shed Atlas of Tamil Nadu - How do I: National Portal of India > .
4. Tamil Nadu: E-Pension District Treasury Tirunelveli < E-Pension District Treasury Tirunelveli - How do I: National Portal of India > .
5. Meghalaya: Search Electoral Roll Online by Name (2008) < Search Electoral Roll Online by Name (2008) - How do I: National Portal of India > .
6. Meghalaya: Search Electoral Roll Online by EPIC number (2008) < Search Electoral Roll Online by EPIC number (2008) - How do I: National Portal of India > .
7. Meghalaya: Search Electoral Roll Online by House number (2008) < Search Electoral Roll Online by House number (2008) - How do I: National Portal of India > .
8. Himachal Pradesh: Revised Pay and Arrears Calculator-Fifth Pay < Revised Pay and Arrears Calculator-Fifth Pay - How do I: National Portal of India > .
9. Meghalaya: Search Electoral Roll Online by Part number (2008) < Search Electoral Roll Online by Part number (2008) - How do I: National Portal of India > .
10. Andhra Pradesh: Online Motor Driving School Information < Online Motor Driving School Information - How do I: National Portal of India > .
Global Navigation
1. Citizens < Citizens: National Portal of India > .
2. Business (External website that opens in a new window) < Business Portal of India : Government of India, Indian Economy, Investment, Incentives, Trade, Infrastructure, Legal Aspects > .
3. Overseas < Overseas: National Portal of India > .
4. Government < http://www.india.gov.in/govtphp > .
5. Know India < Know India: National Portal of India > .
6. Sectors < Sectors: National Portal of India > .
7. Directories < Directories: National Portal of India > .
8. Documents < Documents: National Portal of India > .
9. Forms < Forms: National Portal of India > .
10. Acts < Acts - Government: National Portal of India > .
11. Rules < Rules & Regulations - Government: National Portal of India > .
12. Schemes < Schemes - Government: National Portal of India > .
13. Tenders < Tenders: National Portal of India > .
14. Home < Home: National Portal of India > .
15. About the Portal < About the Portal: National Portal of India > .
16. Site Map < Site Map: National Portal of India > .
17. Link to Us < Link To Us: National Portal of India > .
18. Suggest to a Friend < Suggest to a friend: National Portal of India > .
19. Help < Help: National Portal of India > .
20. Terms of Use < Terms of Use: National Portal of India > .
21. Feedback < Feedback - : National Portal of India > .
22. Contact Us < Contact Us: National Portal of India > .
23. Accessibility Statement < Accessibility Statement: National Portal of India >

Thanks to the OP for posting all the links at one place, you deserve an applause. :)

I have used many of these but finding these at one place in a single file is superb.

Back