Indian Payment Gateway Reviews

Hacker

Skilled
I need a payment gateway for a small project and I looked for Indian payment gateways like ccavenue, payu, Ebs, transecute. Transecute is the only one which does not have any setup fees. So is there anyone here who has used transecute gateway. Can you please post your feedback.

Is there any other Indian payment gateway which does not have any setup fees??

eXperiecne said:
Hey,

Billdesk and techprocess are the most exploited payment systems till now.

CCavenue is the best AFAIK.

What do you mean by most exploited ??

If I am not mistaken even CCavenue was hacked recently.

ccavenue is the best when it comes to availability of amount of banks for neft. they have most of the banks.

As far as hacking is confirmed, If a company like sony can get hacked rendering psn to be down for a month than what is ccavenue??

No Website is hack proof. :)

CCAvenue customer support is good and responsive, but found tech support to be a little slow.

Payu should also be good, its run by ibibo and tradus I think.

Even though Transecute offers no setup fees, it looks a little dicey. Signed up and sent them an email a week ago, no response till now.

dragon_unleashed said:
ccavenue is the best when it comes to availability of amount of banks for neft. they have most of the banks.

As far as hacking is confirmed, If a company like sony can get hacked rendering psn to be down for a month than what is ccavenue??

No Website is hack proof. :)

I dont really care about the security aspect. I am assuming almost all payment gateways have already been hacked or will be hacked in the future.

The most important factor was the setup fees, some PG's want 6 to 8k, some dont even display the pricing thatz why I was thinking about transecute coz they dont have any setup fees.

The reason I dont want to pay any setup fees is that this is a very small project and I am not sure about the response I am going to get.

try Direcpay of timesgroup

Thanks will send them an email or call them to know more about the fees.

Even though Transecute offers no setup fees, it looks a little dicey. Signed up and sent them an email a week ago, no response till now.

Some more PG with no setup fees

https://www.zaakpay.com

https://www.ipayin.com/

this project of yours, does it need a gateway? else you could resort to the age old cheque dd method + online form. more time, but very less transaction fees. you could then upgrade to add a gateway for proof of concept.

Back