Indiaplaza.com - Feedback Thread

dOm1naTOr

Skilled
Guys, I did a big mistake on ordering from Indiaplaza two weeks ago. It was these items

And it was on 22nd december. On 26th i received a package from bluedart with indiaplaza stickers on it. The invoice on the cover said 2x qty Belkin 3&4 out surge protector and 750*2=1500/-. I brought it home and when i opened it, there was only one combo, that is 1x3 out and 1x4 out. Each combo should have 1x3 out and 1x4 out, that is I have got only one quantity of the combo. I called up their CC and said this, and also said i havnt received the remaining items either. They said, its been shipped via another courier and I will receive it soon. On 28th, i got the T shirt via speed post. I again called them up and said i havnt received the remainign items that is one belkin combo and card reader. they repeated, i will receive it again. on 30th i called them, and they said, the card reder has reached them back due to no response. It was through first flight. I went to first flight office, and they said, they sent back a package named for Aravind N mainly due to no phone number on the package. They couldnt contact me. Ah, anyway i dont care about the card reader, as I will loose only ~80 bucks.

But when now i call them asking for the belkin combo, they say its been delivered on 26th and the remaining card reder will be shipped again by another courier... wt* ?

here is the ticket entry ive made so far.

V

|2011-12-26|I recieved the package today, but it had only one quantity of the belkin surge protector, whereas i paid for two and also the othger two products that is the Enter USB card reader and one T Shirt is also absent. The bill which came with the package says qty 2x belkin surge protector combo while there was only one combo inside.

So the total items that was absent in the package was:

qty 1x Belkin 3&4 combo surge protector

qty 1x Entyer USb card reader

qty 1x Why this kolaveri di? T Shirt

also tha package was not tampered with when i received.

|2011-12-27| Today i received the T-Shirt via speed post, but still havn't received the card reader and one combo of belkin 3&4 out surge protector.

|2011-12-28| Havnt got any updates of the remaining items, that is

1 x qty belkin 3&4 out surge protector combo

1x qty enter usb card reader

|2012-01-03| its been a week and no updates from you. I have been calling your CC every day since then, and ive been told its been escalated to concerned department. But still no updates from you. I want a solution for this problem maximum by tomorrow.

|2012-01-05| Yes, the belkin package was received via bluedart on 26th, but the package had only one quantity of Belkin 3&4 out surge protector inside, that is one 3 out and one 4 out, which is one combo, but I paid for 2X combo. All I am asking is where is the other combo ? You are double crossing customers who are ordering more than one quantity. ALso the bill which i got with it says 2 x quantity, but inside there was only one. I have been explaining this to the customer care guys for past one week. I was an absolute solution or the cash back for one quantity of the combo, that is Rs: 750/-. I was in urgent need for those surge protector and now i feel mistaken to order it from indiaplaza, which I wont make again.

Ticket Resolution

30-Dec-2011

10:28 AM[/TD]

Dear Aravind Narayanan, We have shipped your order on 23-Dec-2011 by Blue dart vide Docket # 13428978076 trackable at Blue Dart Express Limited The shipment is delivered on 26 December 2011. The Enter USB Mini All In One Card Reader (E-MC10) has been returned back to us.We have forwarded your request to the concern department.Further course of action will be updated within 3 working days time. Assuring you the best of our service Thanks & Regards, Malathi customer Service Indiaplaza.com

02-Jan-2012

12:52 PM

Please check the following query of " Belkin 3 & 4 - Out Surge Proctector Combo* Economy Series " customer says missing item please check and do needful

Guys, please help me. What can i possibly do now?

Also please never buy anything from them. They are a bunch of @ssholes trying to make profit by double crossing customers.

I am yet to place an order with letsbuy after reading some horrible user experiences. There were loads of complaints regarding Indiaplaza in TE yet u took chances. Few website order are not worth the hassle even if a product is sold at lower price.

If they have a FB or twitter page just post ur issue there ,if they care for customer service they will reply else agree the fact that u lost some money and also be happy u atleast got half the order.

I also wasted 100~150 bucks on calling up their CC, and every time they ask me to hold for more than 10 mins, while they are checking the order, and the final answer is always, they ve forwarded/escalated the issue to the concerned department. Also posted the same on their fb page. Hope they will act.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

About letsbuy, i have had more than 20 orders from them, and the deals were simply excellent.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

About letsbuy, i have had more than 20 orders from them, and the deals were simply excellent.

Hi,
You really had worst experience in Indiaplaza.For better shopping experience you can check flipcart,yebhi,discountpandit.

Thanks.

Hi guys,
I was in the market for a 32 GB MicroSD card. I came across IndiaPlaza offering it at 1207/- at this link
http://www.indiaplaza.com/transcend-32-gb-sdhc-card-class-4-pc-pcs09022012ony104-10.htm
Please note that the image is clearly of a microSD card while the text is for SDHC card. My mistake that I did not read the text too clearly and ordered the card.
I received the SDHC card in 6 days, which is of no use to me. The invoice clearly said microSD as attached.
I raised the issue with them on 18th and again with the link and this attached pic on 19th. Till now no one has even acknowledged the problem, let alone take any action.
I tried to talk to them on the given no that day and every day hence, but their phone just does not work with BSNL phones and with reliance phones. Just get a busy signal at all hours of the day. I don't want to visit Bangalore to check out this place, but let all guys here take this as a warning before dealing with this site.
Please inform your friends also.

Attachments

• small.jpg
    small.jpg
    345.9 KB · Views: 198
The link's description says
1) Compatible: SlotsSD Slot
2) Also the video shows a Normal SD not a micro SD card.
3) Though the title and description does not mention the type of card clearly.

Then they have also mentioned the size but no one can recognize a card with size so its worth ignoring.
I have bought few items from this site but never faced such issue.

I think its partially their listing which is not totally correct as the image is wrong and some overlooking from your side too. There are 3 points against your one point of an image.
I guess you approach them some other way saying that can you return that and buy a microSD card by paying the diff or then sell this card yourself and buy new one from some other site.

As a thumb rule I always stay miles away from ambiguous listings or listings that do not reveal clear details about the product.
And dont pounce on me with absurd claims like I am promoting them or like wise :D

I agree with you @onlyravi.
The first thing I did was try to contact them. I agree I made a mistake of not reading the full thing.
But there is no way to get in contact with them. I have raised the matter on their site 5 times. Thrice on 18th, once on 19th and then again once today (25th). Forget action, the thing is not even acknowledged till now. And thats after 10 + days.
The only phone no mentioned - 08049091234 does not work.
So how do I talk to them. I am asking them to take back this card and refund the money/give me a SD card. But for that I need to contact them at least.

Thats frustrating .... You can try their FB page and Twitter handles. Recently sites have replied on such sites faster than directly contacting them. Make it public on their social media pages. This might work.

A listing problem I guess, and lack of proper customer service. You cannot claim them to be frauds when they haven't cheated you.

Back