indiaplaza Deals!!!

I m getting that cashback of 2743 :eek:hyeah:

[attachment=9950:16764.attach]

If anyone intrested, i can help him :)

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 214
I really doubt this is Neo. Its more likely to be Neo V. It comes with 5MP cam and 2GB card (as opposed to 8MP and 8GB in Neo)

However, even Neo V for 14.7k is a steal as the normal market price is around 17k

boogeyman said:
I really doubt this is Neo. Its more likely to be Neo V. It comes with 5MP cam and 2GB card (as opposed to 8MP and 8GB in Neo)

However, even Neo V for 14.7k is a steal as the normal market price is around 17k

Offcourse its Neo V, as Neo itself is around 20k.

Stay away from indiaplaza. Basically they are hijacking your money for one week and then cancelling all the orders and then taking almost one month for refunding. So thats like keeping your money in their bank account for one month. e.g. suppose 1000 Motorola Defy orders were placed on their site for 10000 Rs each and they cancel all the orders stating out of stock and then keeping 1 crore Rs in their account for one month. I am sure they are making good money as interest on this hijacked money.

Cashback is only valid on the blue color.. That may be the reason why rhlravi didn't get the cashback.. And its neo alright, not the neo V.. Like rhlravi said, go with COD to be on the safer side :)

A strong sign that it is the Neo V and not the Neo:

Neo: Available in Blue, Silver and Red colours.

Neo V: Available in Blue, Silver and White colours.

The model at Indiaplaza: Available in Blue, Silver and White colours. Therefore, probably the Neo V.

If specs had been given, the camera would have been the decider :p .

The sad thing (for me) is that i still have to wait for 30-45 days to make a purchase (got a similar budget) so i cannot go for this excellent deal now :( . Lets see if a better deal comes then :) .

Back