indias entry 4 oscars..paheli.....duhhhh

MAGNeT

Skilled
damn jus got this news frm tv....how the hell this movie qualify 4 oscars.............i thought black would b 4 oscars and india will win.......................

but frm where the hell does paheli goes.......................i think an obvious partiality has been done...............

Yeah Black was "loosely" inspired by The miracle Workers though its a superb movie. Paheli looks like B-grade shit when compared to Black. ! Bah this is indeed pathetic.

black was a class apart movie....it should have been choosen for the Oscars....where does paheli stand...it wasnt even a hit...pathetic movie..

Ya, its true... Paheli!!! I thought black would do it. Paheli didnt run for 2 full weeks in my city, guyz... And nominated for Oscar... I smell something!!!

Well Basically they chose the movie for the story... as its a chick flick... in the sense that its a folk tale for Women......u knw hw the story revolves around a ghost falling madly in love with someone and makes her fantasies come true :p........ so this has to be the first indian movie actualy targeted for the Female audiences thats why it was a flop :)

black i guess didnt make it cause it was inspired frm another movie

Wat about Parineeta :p the ending was stupid but still the movie was awesome.....

Back