Security Software Infected PC/NOD32 wont uninstall ..Help !

Hi,

I'm pretty sure my pc is infected with a nasty malware, cannot open any antivirus websites or download them either. Also my NOD license expired so i bought a new Kaspersky license but strangely the NOD remains installed for KIS when i try to install it and it prompts me to Uninstall NOD first (i searched a bit and found out its a known problem , does anybody has a workaround ive pretty much tried everything).

Also my pc was working just fine but suddenly now when i boot up the after the initial Bootup screen there's a screen where the mobo wants me to install a RAID controller.

and because of this im unable to format my drive as Windows setup gives me some error and does not resume.

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Sanil

P.S- ive observed some of my application and chrome give me a missing dll error upon opening.

in this case, install kis in a friends computer, use trial, download and burn rescue disk through kis and run full system during reboot. This should kill the malwares but since it corrupted your windows and windows repair or format is

recommended. Hope it helps.

Back