Infibeam cheated me

raj_pol

Skilled
I have generally found that flipkart charges more than Infibeam does and so I had purchased a few products from Infibeam. Recently I bought a book "The Price of Inequality" by Joseph Stiglitz. They send me an old and used copy. I was so dissapointed. I am very particular about my books and this made me very dissapointed. I have always felt that online dealers cheat (at least in India) and this proves the fact. As expected, they removed my review from the site.

I have ordered lot of items from flipkart and ebay.I didnt have an excellent exprience everytime but when I didnt I contacted the customer service and everytime my problem was solved.Maybe I just lucky :)

@prateekS I bought from infibeam only. Apprently it was sourced through some vendor and he cheated me. Some chap from Kolkatta

Last edited by a moderator:
Regarding Review on the Site, Flipkart Removes it on Regular basis.. Even Does Jabong and all other Biggies.

I suggest you contact their support and Send them pics of the book, I'm sure they don't want to have an Sad customer.

Most sites remove feedback which has negative comments about the website, if u criticised the product they do not delete the feedback..

The good thing about infibeam is their prices. The bad is their non existent customer service and shipping time.

However personally never faced a prob with them.

The good thing about infibeam is their prices. The bad is their non existent customer service and shipping time.

However personally never faced a prob with them.
I used to buy Books From Infibeam earlier. Except for one book, All were in Perfect condition.

Some time happens , Nothing is 100 % full proof ..try to get in contact with infibeam .I have 100% satisfaction from infibeam till the date and iam shopping from 2011 with them ,don't know what will happen in future

Well I contacted them. They said that all complaints should be done within 48 hours and hence I lost the opportunity to reclaim a new book. Anyways but this was a dissapointing event.

Back